I've posted this previously, but if you haven't seen it you might find it useful.

http://getdrunknotfat.com/android-home/

That's amazing thanks. This thread had been brilliant for someone starting out really appreciate the useful info.

I'm just wondering if people can help me out, I've been doing this 3 weeks now an can see I'm in losing weight (although I badly miss pints) an I just want to check.

I went to nandos an got a half chicken peri peri sauce medium. Is that allowed or have I fucked up?

That was the only thing I ate gave the missus my chips and drank water.

Any insight would be great thank you.

That's amazing thanks. This thread had been brilliant for someone starting out really appreciate the useful info.

I'm just wondering if people can help me out, I've been doing this 3 weeks now an can see I'm in losing weight (although I badly miss pints) an I just want to check.

I went to nandos an got a half chicken peri peri sauce medium. Is that allowed or have I fucked up?

Yeah,you fucked up bad Marlo.....may as well have had the chips too.....slippery slope from now on!

You are most welcome.

You'll be fine mate. I do it all the time. I have a meal or a day and there where I eat what I please. Then I go back to keto diet.

I've lost around 15 lbs. That being said, I'm not the strictest guy here. I'll stay on for 2 weeks then maybe take the weekend off and get back on again.

It's like this, I like how it makes me feel I like it is slimming me down. but I also realized I have to live in the world and I can't just sit in my home and eat cheese and meat all day every day for the rest of my life without going out and experiencing life.

Cheers mate. I guess the big thing I'm worried about is thinking I'm on point with the diet an then finding out you made a complete balls of it by misinterpreting what is and isn't allowed.

Your right though, I feel better and slimmer for it. I run 10k 4 times a week but it's only since I started disciplining the diet I've noticed any genuine weight loss. It's mad when I think about what I could get away with in my twenties in regards to drinking and eating shite. Then in your thirties a proper fucking gut turns up.

You are most welcome.

You'll be fine mate. I do it all the time. I have a meal or a day and there where I eat what I please. Then I go back to keto diet.

I've lost around 15 lbs. That being said, I'm not the strictest guy here. I'll stay on for 2 weeks then maybe take the weekend off and get back on again.

It's like this, I like how it makes me feel I like it is slimming me down. but I also realized I have to live in the world and I can't just sit in my home and eat cheese and meat all day every day for the rest of my life without going out and experiencing life.

Cheers mate. I guess the big thing I'm worried about is thinking I'm on point with the diet an then finding out you made a complete balls of it by misinterpreting what is and isn't allowed.

Your right though, I feel better and slimmer for it. I run 10k 4 times a week but it's only since I started disciplining the diet I've noticed any genuine weight loss. It's mad when I think about what I could get away with in my twenties in regards to drinking and eating shite. Then in your thirties a proper fucking gut turns up.

Give the Carb Manager Keto Diet Tracker app by Wombat apps a look. Good for planning my meals and it has loads of foods nutritional information.

Half chicken with medium peri peri sauce is 0.7g of carbs! That's less than half of what the mixed leaf side salad is (that comes in at 1.5g carbs).

Nandos is probably one of the better places to eat out if you stick to just chicken and salad. I always go for the Chicken Butterfly which is 0.4g.

They have all the nutritional info on their site so it's easy to check before you order anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.