Well thats me started again. I lost 2 1/2 stone in 3 months in 2019. Then piled it all back on when I came off it.
looking forward to my first weigh in next Saturday.

Congratulations to all of you who have done this diet and succeeded. I have read all pages on this thread and I am re inspired.

Currently smashing the insanity workout with Keto and Omad combined for a final shred.

Wont be fooking long now!

tyVprax.gif

Last edited:
Lost three stone now in five and half months , need a few more pounds to get into normal range( 3Ibs) and where i was four yrs ago when i did my shoulder and the weight gain started and to give myself some wiggle room when i start adding carbs back in (7Ibs, ten in total)

Absolutely comfy on keto

What’s a usual day look like food wise?
I am a veggie so it is very different to a meat eaters version and i dont eat eggs , also i am very picky eater

I eat twice a day with a 16/17 hr overnight fast

Breakfast is half a big pot of full fat plain greek yogurt , fresh berries , strawbs and blackberries my favs, a keto nut bar , that has about four different nuts in and that is a perfect balance of fat and protein and keeps me full till the afternoon

My tea is based on salad veggies and green veggies and i will add sausages or burgers , veg bake with full fat cheese and walnuts or seeds like pumpkin seeds

Sugar free jelly and a tablespoon of clotted cream

A meat eater needs to give you a idea of their menu so you can get a better picture

I was eating non stop junk , every time my hand was free i had junk food and heavy carbs like crumpets and jam in it , the first week or so on keto is a nightmare as you get rid of all the sugar and carbs but after that you get a clearer head and loads of energy , never feel hungry , it is very easy for me but long term can be difficult for some

Scroll down and it says what you eat and menu ideas

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.