Kevin Parker .

Simple, honest question Pardoe. So pray tell now why does that make me a troll?

As for Kevin and his coments through the media, people are making a storm in a tea-cup. people will always give opinions to tv/radio stations,and invarioubly some of those comments are used as the views of the fans,its not the first time and it won't be the last this has happened, but to slaughter Kevin on this forum is ridiculous and uneccesary with such a big game coming up we need to stick together!
As has been said before, there is no way to control a mis-quote, other than to not say anything to start with. Thats something some people can do and some people are more trusting and on the whole thats not a bad thing. However can you picture the headlines Thursday if Robinho comes off the bench with us down by a couple and does something like he did at Blackburn last year. Typical City here is a player that gets them to a cup final and the fans don't even want him at the club!

fair play to Mr. Parker for coming on here and coming over very decently tbh. But Kev you defo weren't talking for me and my 7 yr old lad. Strongbowolic was spot on, Robby gave us joy like no other, he was and IS worth the entrance price alone.

I respect you indicate you don't speak for all Blues but unfortunetly you've just fed the rag infested swarm and gave them exactly what they've been waiting for... relentlessly trying to break our world class edge at all costs

EDIT
has it been said you were misquoted by the press? wankers wouldnt put it past them...

Matt Diablo said:
fair play to Mr. Parker for coming on here and coming over very decently tbh. But Kev you defo weren't talking for me and my 7 yr old lad. Strongbowolic was spot on, Robby gave us joy like no other, he was and IS worth the entrance price alone.

I respect you indicate you don't speak for all Blues but unfortunetly you've just fed the rag infested swarm and gave them exactly what they've been waiting for... relentlessly trying to break our world class edge at all costs

EDIT
has it been said you were misquoted by the press? wankers wouldnt put it past them...
I've only just read the article even tough I talked to Kevin for the last several hours- er ouch
But after a promising start, his form deserted him and he has started only eight games in all competitions this campaign, prompting links with a move to Barcelona.

"Kevin Parker, general secretary of the Manchester City Official Supporters' Club, said most fans are looking forward to seeing the back of their erratic Brazilian.

"He's got fantastic ability and talent but can't turn that into team effort on the pitch," he said.

"He's a distraction both on and off the field. It's probably the best solution if he goes." "
The cnuts- totally twisted the interview- I can see why so many are pissed off

To JRB , Prestwich Blue, some facts to put you straight:

1. Kevin is OSC General Secretary (not figurehead, chairman or MCFC Press Officer) he expressed a personal opinion.
2. The OSC has a board made up of democratically elected officials. ( Who undertake there roles for the love of the club and supporters)
3. The OSC has nearly 7000 paid up members who all have a vote.
4. No one from OSC is given free tickets for games.
5. Tickets for games are applied for using Patron Codes from branch members and applied for by individual branch Secretary's.
6. The OSC Club was negotiated with the club for use of supporters. ( A membership in place for room)
7. Both CSA members and away supporters members have used the club.
8. The OSC annually make a considerable donation to the clubs academy for the use of the room, this was negotiated with Macintosh.
9. The academy has bought equipment to make it the best in the country with the donations made, ie. video equipment, gym improvements. This prior to the takeover.
10. The OSC and CSA have been working closely to improve relations between the organisations.
11. Former CSA Branch Bredbury are now members of the OSC.
12. The OSC celebrated Sixty years last year
13. Tony Book is President
14. UWE Rosler was brought over by the OSC for the weekend to attend the 60th dinner and game at the end of last year.
15. The OSC branches run coaches to all games.
16. The Official Travel Club is run by the OSC ( so if you get a coach to away game from ticket office its the OSC coach)
17. The Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year is an OSC EVENT and AWARD and the trophies are provided by the OSC.
18. Bernard Halford is a member of the Failsworth branch and a stalwart of the OSC.
19. Roy Clarke was former President
20. Frank Swift was former President

Think that will do for now.

Instead of sitting at your PC'S every night spouting drivel and arguing toss with every tom , dick and Kevin. Get of your arse and join the OSC and you may actually stat enjoying supporting City.

I don't want to bring up the past and get into that whole can of worms, but just out of interest what was the figure of supporters in the OSC before the Lee/Swales issue?? I'm guessing more than 7k

bluemeanie69 said:
To JRB , Prestwich Blue, some facts to put you straight:

1. Kevin is OSC General Secretary (not figurehead, chairman or MCFC Press Officer) he expressed a personal opinion.
2. The OSC has a board made up of democratically elected officials. ( Who undertake there roles for the love of the club and supporters)
3. The OSC has nearly 7000 paid up members who all have a vote.
4. No one from OSC is given free tickets for games.
5. Tickets for games are applied for using Patron Codes from branch members and applied for by individual branch Secretary's.
6. The OSC Club was negotiated with the club for use of supporters. ( A membership in place for room)
7. Both CSA members and away supporters members have used the club.
8. The OSC annually make a considerable donation to the clubs academy for the use of the room, this was negotiated with Macintosh.
9. The academy has bought equipment to make it the best in the country with the donations made, ie. video equipment, gym improvements. This prior to the takeover.
10. The OSC and CSA have been working closely to improve relations between the organisations.
11. Former CSA Branch Bredbury are now members of the OSC.
12. The OSC celebrated Sixty years last year
13. Tony Book is President
14. UWE Rosler was brought over by the OSC for the weekend to attend the 60th dinner and game at the end of last year.
15. The OSC branches run coaches to all games.
16. The Official Travel Club is run by the OSC ( so if you get a coach to away game from ticket office its the OSC coach)
17. The Player of the Year, Young Player of the Year is an OSC EVENT and AWARD and the trophies are provided by the OSC.
18. Bernard Halford is a member of the Failsworth branch and a stalwart of the OSC.
19. Roy Clarke was former President
20. Frank Swift was former President

Think that will do for now.

Instead of sitting at your PC'S every night spouting drivel and arguing toss with every tom , dick and Kevin. Get of your arse and join the OSC and you may actually stat enjoying supporting City.
WOW ! Nice one except London OSC doesn't do travel apart from 3pm KO's but thats understandable (earlier if and when)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.