Khaldoon Interview on OS

bluemurray said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
ballinio said:
And where would we find this impartial proper journalist you speak of , any names ?

Chris Bailey could have perhaps asked more pressing questions. Although I'm aware mcfc.co.uk is more of a publicity/propaganda platform.

Listen fella's. Why do any of you think that Khaldoon should be subject to some sort of Paxman-like interrogation about the running of the club? As I write, this country of ours is being run into the ground by the most corrupt, malicious, and utterly stupid bunch of reprehensible political pigmys bar non ever! - with little hope of anybody doing anything better. If you care threepence for your own futures and the welfare of your children than please insist that the press push these selfish bast*rds for some answers and leave Khaldoon and his chums to turn our club into the Barcalona of northern Europe un-molested. These guys OWN our club - materially if not its 'soul'. They will tell us what they want, how they want and when they want. That is their right. And to be fair, so far, they haven't done a bad job really have they?

I really do think some of you are quite mad.....
^^^Simply This^^^

CitytillIdie74 said:
Bluekiwi said:
flyer said:

+2
We are so lucky to have these people running our club. Pure class from the very top. And his final comments were to thank the fans, not once but quite a few times.
+3
These guys are the best football club owners ever!

SWALES OUT!!

Which part of Stretford are you from - I was born and raised in Gorse Hill

First Ogden twisted what khaldoon actually said to get a good headline
Now the next two horrible c unts about John Cross and McDonell have done the same

New Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini ordered to win every trophy available
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-citys-new-manager-manuel-1924632" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... el-1924632</a>

TheThirdDeano said:
But I thought he was going to get bored of his little distraction and pull out after a few years?

Seriously, this guy is one of the best chairmen we could ever wish for. He calm, cool, has the money to go a long way, but the best part is how he responds to the fans, when he talks about the highlights he talks about how important those two occasions were for the fans. I also enjoy how genuine everything he says seems to be. It doesn't just feel like a standard chairman interview where he reads a lifeless pre-planned speech but one that comes from the heart.

I love this guy and as a club, we couldn't possibly get someone better at the helm.

Great post and bang on the money. We are very lucky to have him.the sheik knows what he's doing and he trust this guy completely. Rightly so.

I hope he doesn't do one next season , some right moaning fuckers on here..

Try to ignore them , they will always bend the context.

He mentioned trying to win every competition we enter right after the glint in his eye and " absolutely " reply to the will we be buying new players question implying more top notch players coming our way me thinks.

Some journo's will go down the arrogance route , never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

sky tot said:

We could win every comp we enter for the next 20 years, reduce season tickets to a fiver and at every game you get a free pint and pie, and still some fuckers will find something to moan about.
Does my head in.

pominoz said:
sky tot said:

We could win every comp we enter for the next 20 years, reduce season tickets to a fiver and at every game you get a free pint and pie, and still some fuckers will find something to moan about.
Does my head in.
Ha ha never been any different

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.