Khaldoon Interview on OS

sky tot said:
I hope he doesn't do one next season , some right moaning fuckers on here..

Ive just read through the last few pages and there are far more people moaning about moaners than actual moaners.

Moaning cunts.

pominoz said:
sky tot said:

We could win every comp we enter for the next 20 years, reduce season tickets to a fiver and at every game you get a free pint and pie, and still some fuckers will find something to moan about.
Does my head in.

"Yeah the ticket might be just a fiver but the seat still hurts my arse!"

de niro said:
TheThirdDeano said:
But I thought he was going to get bored of his little distraction and pull out after a few years?

Seriously, this guy is one of the best chairmen we could ever wish for. He calm, cool, has the money to go a long way, but the best part is how he responds to the fans, when he talks about the highlights he talks about how important those two occasions were for the fans. I also enjoy how genuine everything he says seems to be. It doesn't just feel like a standard chairman interview where he reads a lifeless pre-planned speech but one that comes from the heart.

I love this guy and as a club, we couldn't possibly get someone better at the helm.

Great post and bang on the money. We are very lucky to have him.the sheik knows what he's doing and he trust this guy completely. Rightly so.
This guy is a class act, he knows exactly what needs to be done and will deliver, these are the best times we will ever have(supporter since 6 now 50) for goodness sake enjoy it, I cant wait for next season and the season after etc,etc.

I was gutted the club moved Mancini on and thought he deserved one more season however listening to our great chairman made me realise that the club knows exactly what it is doing. I am really excited about the summer signings,plans for the ground expansion etc and the new season. Think Pellegrini is going to be the dogs,I really do.

wayne71 said:
sky tot said:

Ive just read through the last few pages and there are far more people moaning about moaners than actual moaners.

Moaning *****.
I'm now going to moan about you moaning about the moaners who are moaning about the moaners.

tumblr_ley7lv3UmE1qbxrc3o1_500.png

good moaning , very good ,tis true though never known a set of fans that moaned like our lot. had to move once at maine road because of moaning and verbals towards our players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.