Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Soulboy said:
Balti said:
Soulboy said:
Just cancel his contract, retain the registration and take him through the courts for compensation.

We're not going to make anything on this deal and too many are kidding themselves if they think otherwise. We have repeatedly backed down and Tevez is still holding all the cards and he knows it.

He can sit out the rest of his career in Argentina picking up £200,000 a week. Even I'd be tempted with that deal...

This sounds good and make it the most protracted legal battle in football istree so the horrible fecker loses the best years of his career fighting a lose/lose battle ....

Basically if he is going to make us lose out (which he would) then lets at least make it reciprocal. Like the days of the cold war with Mutually Assured Destruction. We lose you lose fuckface.

We need to send out a message that we won't back down.

Unfortunately it looks like we are backing down bit by bit and letting Tevez get exactly what he wants.. all at little cost to him.

So tie him up in legal battles for a couple of years, get UEFA and FIFA to back us (and many of the major clubs will be crapping themselves at the thought of anarchy within the players ranks) and we take the hit on the transfer fee we should have received.

But we're not going to make anything on a transfer fee now anyway, as what club is going to invest £20m transfer fee and £30m on wages on a nomad like Tevez? They all realise that in six months he could be bleating again about wanting back to South America.

So let's not be too desperate for a transfer fee, but let's take his outstanding wages from him and that'll save us about £30m... and ask UEFA to factor it into our FFPR calculations.

Other than that, get Chelsea interested or else he's going for next to nowt. And that's surely not acceptable to our owners?

At the transfer fee lever now being discussed then this does sound the better option. Football would win as Tevez would not win on his terms setting a clear blueprint for many more to follow.

More importantly in the scenario you paint City would not be seen to be taken to the cleaners by this vile personification of absolute greed.

MCFC must not be seen to lose this battle.

TCIB said:
LoveCity said:
Manchester City will reportedly allow Carlos Tevez to join AC Milan on loan in January – but only if the Serie A champions undertake an obligation to buy the player at the end of the season.

Officials from both sides met in London on Thursday to try to come to an agreement over the Argentine’s proposed move to San Siro.

However, according to Sky Sport Italia, the two parties remain at loggerheads over the exact nature of the deal.

Milan remain solely interested in initially taking the player on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.

City have reportedly softened their stance on a permanent transfer in January but are adamant that the Rossoneri must commit to acquiring the player in the summer.

With no agreement forthcoming, the clubs apparently agreed to postpone the negotiations until after Christmas.

Tevez has not featured for City since refusing to come on as a substitute in the Premier League leaders’ Champions League loss to Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena in September.

Fuck of Galliani you twat. Treats our suits like shit then comes crawling to us cap in hand.

I would piss in his brew and point him to the 216 bustop with a ticket from piccadilly to the airport, just to show no hard feelings like :p

Has to be a sale, fuck this loan shit as they will squirm out of it somehow. If our suits are that fucking thick they think they won't then we need new suits.

The reason AC are reluctant to do the clause stipulating they are legally bound to buy him at the end of the season is quiet apparent to me.
They have NO fucking intention of buying him.

So sale or nothing. Come on city please tell em straight.

The will he won't he will hang over the second half of our season if it is a loan.

Tell them to fuck of ffs City.

And as Bobby Manc said yesterday if Milan come with an offer and a contractual binding agreement that they will purchase in the summer then he doesn`t see a problem.

oakiecokie said:
TCIB said:

Fuck of Galliani you twat. Treats our suits like shit then comes crawling to us cap in hand.

I would piss in his brew and point him to the 216 bustop with a ticket from piccadilly to the airport, just to show no hard feelings like :p

Has to be a sale, fuck this loan shit as they will squirm out of it somehow. If our suits are that fucking thick they think they won't then we need new suits.

The reason AC are reluctant to do the clause stipulating they are legally bound to buy him at the end of the season is quiet apparent to me.
They have NO fucking intention of buying him.

So sale or nothing. Come on city please tell em straight.

The will he won't he will hang over the second half of our season if it is a loan.

Tell them to fuck of ffs City.

And as Bobby Manc said yesterday if Milan come with an offer and a contractual binding agreement that they will purchase in the summer then he doesn`t see a problem.

It just worry's me that we know they only want a loan so why can't they just buy him now if they know thats what we want.
Otherwise they should shut up, i will bet my last penny there is some clause in uefa or fifa rules saying a team does not have to buy when the contract says.

Gah, i just want him sold and for psg's owners to sack Leonardo for being a fucking pussy.

nomorethaksintimes said:
Gab Marcotti on Twitter

Sky Italia reporting RUMOR that clause in Tevez contract w/City says that if they win PL, his wages will automatically double for 2 yrs

He says he is v sceptical about it himself as you would have to be a fool to agree to such a thing but I'm not so sure....that was during a period of frantic player aquisition, if we paid Bridge 90kp/w and offered Terry 250k on a 5year deal under that smug twat (Lughes) then anything is possible :S

Completely false.

Milan and the Tevez camp trying to spin that Tevez is giving up money to get his wish.

I heard he has a parity clause which kept him in line with the top earners at the club, but to think that City would rather hold on to the player and pay him double is ludicrous.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
nomorethaksintimes said:
Gab Marcotti on Twitter

Sky Italia reporting RUMOR that clause in Tevez contract w/City says that if they win PL, his wages will automatically double for 2 yrs

He says he is v sceptical about it himself as you would have to be a fool to agree to such a thing but I'm not so sure....that was during a period of frantic player aquisition, if we paid Bridge 90kp/w and offered Terry 250k on a 5year deal under that smug twat (Lughes) then anything is possible :S

Completely false.

Milan and the Tevez camp trying to spin that Tevez is giving up money to get his wish.

I heard he has a parity clause which kept him in line with the top earners at the club, but to think that City would rather hold on to the player and pay him double is ludicrous.

Yeah - they're not driven by money the greedy **** and his leech

He's driven by professional pride obviously

FPMSL

I am relaxed about allowing Tevez to stew even if the club loses a few million over the issue.

Any losses incurred will probably not impinge on the FFP computations that are of most importance at this stage.

City have generally been perceived as a soft option by agents and other clubs. Playing hardball with Tevez, Adebayor, Bridge will help to get away from this image just as the treatment of Bellamy did last season.

Tevez did some invaluable things in taking City from a mid-table to lower order team to a top-four team capable of winning trophies. But that is in the past. City have moved on and are vastly better without him.

He maneouvred himself into his current situation and his value to anyone (especially Kia) is diminishing day by day.

Corinthians president-elect Roberto Andrade has affirmed that the Brazilians will make a new approach for Carlos Tevez at the start of 2012, but admitted it still would not be easy to tempt Manchester City into a sale.

Andrade will take over the presidency from Andres Sanchez in January, after the incumbent chose not to run for a second term.

And after Sanchez saw his efforts at signing the controversial Argentine rebuffed on several occasions throughout the previous year, the new head revealed that he shared his predecessor's admiration for the striker.

"He is a great player. At the start of the year we will start up talks again, but it will be a difficult negotiation," the chief told Estadao on Tuesday.

"His value is extremely high, but Corinthians will work hard on this."

Since Corinthians' interest cooled, Milan have emerged as the favourites to sign the forward, although a concrete offer is yet to be tabled from Italy.

Tevez appeared in Corinthians after leaving first club Boca Juniors, and spent two years in Brazil before moving to West Ham alongside team-mate Javier Mascherano. He has not appeared for City since September, when he was disciplined for refusing to enter the field during a Champions League defeat at the hands of Bayern Munich.

I've said all along that Corinthians could still be the destination for Tevez, contrary to common belief it wasn't financial reasons why the deal didn't go through last time.

This could be the fall back if nothing concrete emerges in Europe.........

Re: Kia in talk's with AC.

LoveCity said:
Mancio said:
sky italy say 5M loan in january plus 20M in june if AC want buy. EUROS.

Anything to get rid of him but I'd hope that includes a sell-on % of his next transfer fee when AC get sick of him too.

Never thought of a sell-on fee. But have to agree with it. He will soon want to move on or his agent will want him to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.