Kia in talk's with AC. (merged)

Danamy said:
I've said all along that Corinthians could still be the destination for Tevez, contrary to common belief it wasn't financial reasons why the deal didn't go through last time.

This could be the fall back if nothing concrete emerges in Europe.........

If it wasn't financial reasons it didn't go through, so why didn't it?

Thought they wanted to pay an instalment when the tv money kicked in, in february? It was just that city wanted bankers credit Guarantees or am I wrong?

They wanted to pay £10m a year or something over four years. If his value is down to £20m now (or £25m) then we could have the full payment within 2 years if Corinthians aren't bluffing. £20m + their best youth prospect, let's do it. :P

waspish said:
Danamy said:
I've said all along that Corinthians could still be the destination for Tevez, contrary to common belief it wasn't financial reasons why the deal didn't go through last time.

Thought they wanted to pay an instalment when the tv money kicked in, in february? It was just that city wanted bankers credit Guarantees or am I wrong?

As far as I remember that is correct,but it was not forthcoming from them ref the Bankers Guarantees,although they stated that the TV rights could be held as possible payments towards the fee.

oakiecokie said:
waspish said:
Danamy said:

As far as I remember that is correct,but it was not forthcoming from them ref the Bankers Guarantees,although they stated that the TV rights could be held as possible payments towards the fee.

Yeah I think city couldn't rely on "tv rights Guarantees" because we all know what could happen, as in the itv one that went tits up...

waspish said:
oakiecokie said:
waspish said:

Yeah I think city couldn't rely on "tv rights Guarantees" because we all know what could happen, as in the itv one that went tits up...

And certainly not in a South American country.Think it would be far less hassle in dealing a European Club.

waspish said:
Danamy said:

The picture was drawn up to be about money but it wasn't the true picture.

All i'll say is that City caught Kia with his pants down at a crucial time and it was beneficial for us to pull the plug..................

Danamy said:
waspish said:
Danamy said:

The picture was drawn up to be about money but it wasn't the true picture.

All i'll say is that City caught Kia with his pants down at a crucial time and it was beneficial for us to pull the plug..................

Interesting.....Got a feeling you not going to tell us anymore :-(.......

All guesses and speculation what happened below bluemooners ;-)

Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread, getting lost in this monster, but this is the latest as I've been told.

FORGET AC MILAN - It's dead in the water. We refused their offer and said thanks but no thanks.

The Tevez camp are aware of the position and although preferring to sit tight in January and call City's bluff, have started renegotiating with Corinthians.

Juventus are the stalking horse, with both money and players to back it up.

They are not interested in PSG.

But if I was to have a cheeky bet, think Corinthians are in prime spot.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Wasn't sure whether to start a new thread, getting lost in this monster, but this is the latest as I've been told.

FORGET AC MILAN - It's dead in the water. We refused their offer and said thanks but no thanks.

The Tevez camp are aware of the position and although preferring to sit tight in January and call City's bluff, have started renegotiating with Corinthians.

Juventus are the stalking horse, with both money and players to back it up.

They are not interested in PSG.

But if I was to have a cheeky bet, think Corinthians are in prime spot.

Are the club still insisting on no loan deals?

Is it a full transfer or nothing? Hopefully we won't make the same mistake we made with Adebayor at Real Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.