Kolarov - south stand

to boo any player that is on the pitch wearing the shirt is an absolute disgrace and yes I do think he is shite the same as I think a couple of other players are but to do that is out of order

bronco said:
oh yes I would love to work for any of these "fantastic employers " who come on here ? "donkey balls" not quite sucking them but working in the service industry (thatchers legacy btw) basically cannot say boo to a goose without some twat stitching you up - all too familiar tale for 99% of jobs these days in my experience , a shame I cannot work in paradise though ! anyway ..... gizza job

You could always get them back by putting the pickles on first, and then the lettuce.

good one barcon !!!! not quite that bad - I actually work as a surgeon doing ops on people with extremely small genitals ! 10 am ok for you tomorrow ?

I sit in SS, didnt hear any Munich chanting but there again i only have average size ears so wasnt privvy to what was happening or being chanted 1/2/300 yards away from me.
As for Kolarov then this did start before the end and what seemed to me like people having a go as he wasnt at his best but there again when is he? Perhaps he is more suited to American football where you can wheel on the kicker?
Dont agree with booing your own but he wasnt booed to start with until he turned round and started to gesticulate and shout at the crowd - there again i was about 200 yds away and I dont know what he said even though some clowns on here probably sat in the third tier will claim to know.
Whatever is said and done its not right to boo if its a bad game but if the (players) want to start arguing back then they have to expect a backlash.

bronco said:
good one barcon !!!! not quite that bad - I actually work as a surgeon doing ops on people with extremely small genitals ! 10 am ok for you tomorrow ?

Sure, bring some steak and kidney puds with you. Oh, and some of that banana milkshake powder.

bronco said:
oh yes I would love to work for any of these "fantastic employers " who come on here ? "donkey balls" not quite sucking them but working in the service industry (thatchers legacy btw) basically cannot say boo to a goose without some twat stitching you up - all too familiar tale for 99% of jobs these days in my experience , a shame I cannot work in paradise though ! anyway ..... gizza job
It's not paradise, but I wouldn't have many employees if I let people have a go at them over anything they feel like.

I'd like to congratulate the South Stand on making the most noise they've made all season, and that was to boo one of their own players.

Embarrassing, you had a pop at Kolarov and got a reaction. It fired him up, best left alone. But then continued the problem by booing him.

Don't care what he did, both as bad as each other. Absolutely pathetic, rightfully so the Colin Bell had a pop at you all for it.

As i looked across it was full of kids/teenagers. Probably been coming a few years, if you want to boo players go and support Arsenal.

It was cringing, felt like the old days again. NEVER boo your own, shame on you all.

Pathetic bunch of people.

Freestyler said:
I'd like to congratulate the South Stand on making the most noise they've made all season, and that was to boo one of their own players.

Embarrassing, you had a pop at Kolarov and got a reaction. It fired him up, best left alone. But then continued the problem by booing him.

Don't care what he did, both as bad as each other. Absolutely pathetic, rightfully so the Colin Bell had a pop at you all for it.

As i looked across it was full of kids/teenagers. Probably been coming a few years, if you want to boo players go and support Arsenal.

It was cringing, felt like the old days again. NEVER boo your own, shame on you all.

Pathetic bunch of people.

Here here - totally pafetic.

bluemoon27 said:
to boo any player that is on the pitch wearing the shirt is an absolute disgrace and yes I do think he is shite the same as I think a couple of other players are but to do that is out of order
In summary this, there's argument's for both sides and I was more than pissed on paying to watch them play crap while they soak up the wages for that crap, but don't boo the players ffs.

Deepest Blue said:
bronco said:
a little "role play " now for all of you who think some of us are over-reacting - imagine at your job of work you are doing it to the best of your ability , some of your customers think otherwise and slag you off to your face . you are a highly paid professional employee and react by being very abusive back to your customers . now the job i am in that would be P45 time at once - if you have a more receptive employer you may be able to explain that you over-reacted in the heat of the moment in which case you would probably only survive after a grovelling apology that was accepted by your customers ? now imagine 30 minutes after your initial outburst when everyone has had time to calm down you repeat your outburst but make it far worse by seeking confrontation !! ..... the case for the balkan bastard is not looking too good is it ?
It improves every time you post.

Haha made me chuckle that one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.