kolarov

Why would he go there? They have an established world class LB in Azpilicueta and even the excellent Felipe Luis couldn't oust him from the team.
Just by reading the articles. The only team that is mentioned is Chelsea and they have put a bid on the table too.

I think it is unfair to just call out our LB position. It is the whole left side and defending starts from the front. Silva is not great defensive cover nor is YaYa leaving us exposed at LB. Navas and milner have both offered great cover on the right as have the Ferns. Both LB and Mangala have suffered as a result. A possible combination of Sterling and Pogba on the left would be interesting. Sterling works really hard. Push YaYa forward, Silva to the right and we have a better balanced team. Gael and Alex will then show the class we know they have.

I haven't seen much of Baba - so I won't comment on him but I do wonder if LB is a position we really need to worry about this summer. I thought Clichy had a good season and Kolorov ended the season well - with Angelino coming through the ranks we need to be mindful that we have good players in that position and we may get into blocking Angelinos route to the first team. If Baba really is a fantastic prospect them maybe it's worth a punt but we'd need to ship Kolorov out now and Clichy next summer to accommodate Baba and Angelino - of course these two then have to make the grade.

No it isn't, we've been mentioned on numerous occasion and as Tolmie said it's been leaked by Augsburg to drive the price up.
We'll see. Just think we need a more established young defender. Baba, depending on price could be a risk too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.