Kolo Toure [Merged]

IBlue said:
nmc said:
Sports page not football - BBC understands.... can't be right though Chance said Kolo had rejected the deal and he's an Agent!!!!

Doubling his money......he'll come

Also him and Ade are best pals, and the last season they got similar rubbish treatment from 14 year old Arsehole "fans" with short-term memory...

I probably trust BBC sources more than Skysports sources and if it was on there we would all be getting excited.

Blue Coop said:
I probably trust BBC sources more than Skysports sources and if it was on there we would all be getting excited.

They did 'understand' Adebayor was having a medical three days before he actually had one though. But I largely agree with you. Its amazing that you can get several papers confirming a bid, some Itks likewise but yet when Sky say it, you get 80 threads on *****>>>>>SSN BREAKING NEWS<<<<<**** OMGZ!!!

They've just said SSN that he's been with Arsenal for nine years, which surprises me. Not that it matters.
Either way, he isn't the answer to our defensive prayers, I don't care what anyone says.

The MEN seem to be suggesting that it's likely to be the end of the week before we hear anything, hopefully we can get in all the additions before the Blackburn game. Given our financial muscle now I don't see the need for any 11:59pm on deadline day signings!

Matt Diablo said:
must be gettin close.... shit if we get Toure for 15m and bought Ade for 25m Wenger boyz has made a modest jump from spending 4m on the 2 to bringing in 40m for them !!!

Wenger is a genius in this respect.

Would have thought any city fan worth his salt would ignore the likes of SSN given their track record, the Official web site in its new form is clearly the one which breaks the news first. i mean news not speculation.

Pam said:
They've just said SSN that he's been with Arsenal for nine years, which surprises me. Not that it matters.
Either way, he isn't the answer to our defensive prayers, I don't care what anyone says.

Well maybe not Pam but he is a stepping stone to making progress in the league. Is he better than our current CBs ? imo yes he is, been in the prem at the top end for a good number of years, has pace and decent in the air, can organise and thats is what we also lack at the back. Personally its too much cash but then again ever deal we do (bar BArry actually) will continue to be like that for us now.

Overall for me he is a good signing if it happens and will certainly add competition to the squad, which we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.