Kompany return date?

The experts at the club will hopefully find a solution, but I think it would be crazy to assume/presume he will play any significant part in the remainder of this season and therefore surely we have to get cover in for the centre-back position. We just have too many matches to rely on the 3 we have (one of whom is still injured) and the only cover is from full backs where we are also susceptible to injury absences. To hell with what Pep may or may not want, we need cover now.
As for Vinnie, a layman's opinion would be to just write this season offer, give him proper rest and recovery and lets go for a full season next year.

Footballers do not retire because of a calf strain!!
Marc Degryse, former Belgian football player (think he played a season or so for Sheff Wed in the PL) and now analyst, has stated exactly the contrary: once the calfs muscles and tendons get thinner and thinner to a point where they cause frequent injuries, a player's career is good as over.

Hope he's wrong but he's not often.

we are in for 4 trophies. if we dont buy in the next week we'll lose all 4.
Couldn't disagree more, there's no logic to your post, we are currently well positioned in all four without vinny, buying would only strengthen I agree but not buying would not mean losing all four.

Talksport reporting this morning he's had a new injury setback.

Dosnt say what thou

I was listening for over an hour this morning for clarification after they put that in the early morning headlines. I thought there was a certain glee in Brazil's voice when he said " just what they needed". John Cross then mentioned it but didn't elaborate that I heard..

I was listening for over an hour this morning for clarification after they put that in the early morning headlines. I thought there was a certain glee in Brazil's voice when he said " just what they needed". John Cross then mentioned it but didn't elaborate that I heard..

That's how they work the fkrs! Turn it off and ignore them they have no idea what is going on with vk!

I heard he's out for season, and if gets back will only be able to play sparingly, that's from someone closely connected to the academy/scouting set up.
May all be Chinese whispers, I certainly hope so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.