Kompany Wants To Leave City - SSN

robbieh said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Can't afford to lose Vince. I'm not particularly worried about this one though. A bit feeble to say he's unsettled by Tevez's transfer request if you ask me

I am not sure. I am unsettled by it. I guess we will find out in the next few weeks. ie How the team perform in the wake of our captain´s pathetic behaviour.

My concern is whether we are still pandering to Carlos. On another thread it has been mentioned the club have given Carlos assurances that we are bringing in a star player. FFS we already brought in Silva, Yaya, Kolarov and Balotelli.

Tevez should not be calling the shots. I hope he isn´t. But in my mind he should have been stripped of the captaincy and the armband handed to Kompany or de Jong.

I think there's a bit more to Vinnie than jumping ship because Tevez handed a transfer request in, that he's already withdrawn. It would be a bit pathetic wouldn't it?

Agree with you on the other stuff though

TheMightyQuinn said:
The fucking cube headed twat, I'm going to write a song about him right now, that'll fucking teach him!
I'm off to Milan
images

Oh well boys now that Tevez is sorted, let's move on to someone else to see if we can unsettle City .......... and if that fails perhaps we can suggest that The Colin Bell Stand is unhappy and wants to be taken down and moved to a warmer climate.

If there was one person and City you can trust, one person you can believe in everytime he pulls on the shirt or in any way represents the club, it is Vincent Kompany.

This guy is in it for the long haul.

The manager knows this and deep down so do we.

VK is going nowhere.

I suspect Milan (if they have actually said anything at all that the press has got wind of) would only try their very best to get VK involved in the deal if we were to go for Ronaldinho.

We won't be going for Ronaldinho.

So it is all 100% beef chunks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.