Kyle Walker newspaper story

At what point does whoever he's with not say kyle your wasted and being a knob let's go home or somewhere more private. Let's hope he wasn't with Jack or Phil. We won't see him playing for a while

At what point does whoever he's with not say kyle your wasted and being a knob let's go home or somewhere more private. Let's hope he wasn't with Jack or Phil. We won't see him playing for a while

The Sun story stays he practically had to be carried back into the bar to pay the group’s tab.

So my guess is that everyone in that group is a hanger on, and isn’t going to stand up to him even if it’s in his own best interests.

Did he actually get the cock out? The video is inconclusive, looks like he pulls his tracksuit bottoms down
Was it his boxers down too? Maybe he was commando

Not a good look for him or the club, but will be quickly forgotten about i'm sure

You stick up for all the players who do stupid shit just because they play for us and they are men , nothing that poster said was out of order
I suggest you re-read the numerous posts he/she has in this thread. He/she/z has made a massive oak out of a tiny acorn.

And you may have noticed over the years on this forum that i will stand up for women whenever they're getting abuse.

Sharing the CCTV video without permission of the individuals involved to a national newspaper or anyone other than law enforcement ( and they have to have good reason) is illegal. The bar and newspaper have broken GDPR. Why share something like this? I really can't believe the owners or manager of the club has. This has to be some idiot who works there and wants to make some quick cash. I guess they have already been sacked and Walkers lawyers have made a complaint regarding the data breach. The bar could be heavily fined. If Kyle has broken the law then CPS will review any evidence the Police collect (if they are involved) and then decide to procescute. We all have to let our hair down and need to relax. Sometimes we go to far. What we don't need is the clubs and bars we are in breaking the law.
There are journalistic exemptions to the GDPR if the public interest can be demonstrated to outweigh the rights of an individual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.