Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mendy and Walker down the flanks. Quite a change in pace compared to recent years. Please make it happen.

Quite a few sources reporting this now. Looks like he could be with us on our pre season tour.

He's worth what the club decide to pay for him,not what a few posters on a fucking football forum decide.
Every fucking signing......"too much"....."not good enough"......"a fuckin crock".......FFS.

Anything over £40m is absolutely fucking ridiculous. For this kind of money you'd expect David Alaba in return. Walker is a decent player, but he isn't even in the bracket that the fee would have you believe. This is just as absurd a price as the Lukaku fee. For half this amount we could have bought in just as good a player from the continent. What's even more worrying is that the other clubs we're dealing with will now believe that they can dramatically increase their demands.

The club should have walked away from this deal a long time ago. It reeks of desperation.
Nice to see Mr Positivity out again.

Because everyone has a value for a player. That's how they are rated. So if it goes well above that value,
then people are going to comment. I can't understand that you have trouble understanding.

OK. What you're saying there is that players are rated depending on the value that 'everyone' has for them. So, the measure of a players ability is a monitory value, and the value could differ given its the opinion of 'everyone'. Does a players ability change depending on how much people think he is worth?

Can I also ask what benchmark do you use to judge the value of a player? Given so many different criteria affect a value, i'd be interested to know how you deem a price above or below your perceived valuation.

But he isn't a top class RB. He's a good English right back, but he is not one of the best in the world. For over £55m I'd want the very best or there about. Semedo is younger and at least on parity in terms of technical qualities. He looks like he'll be going to Barcelona for £25-30m.

Don't know much about Semedo. Is he fast? Does he have good stamina? Is he up for the physical challenge of the PL.

In other words would he give Guardiola the athletic ability at full back that he's obviously identified as being necessary to make his style work in England?

Was gonna be lot less (mid 40s), Levy moved the goalposts yesterday, but this is still less than what he wanted. Medical could even be tomorrow. This is what I was referring to earlier! ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.