Lack of enthusiasm thread

You only have to watch these two videos to see that when Sané played he was involved in goals and assists more than any player in the squad in both seasons.

Think he did actually have the best goals and assists per minute ratio in both seasons.

I’m fucking gutted he’s left. Moreso than when Wright-Phillips left!

Agree but Sane is and was on another planet compared to Shaun.

I watched all the games yesterday and really enjoyed the first 3 matches, especially the rags game!
Obviously things aren't the same as being able to go to games, but I'd still rather have matches on TV than no football at all.

We will have to see what sort of season City produce. If we start off well then I'm sure that quite a few who are saying they are losing interest, will find renewed interest. My overall interest in football has waned over the last few years, but I still maintain an interest mainly due to my kids still wanting to go.

I wasn’t sure how football would be without fans, and I completely lost interest in it as the world imploded but in all honesty I’m a Bit fucking bored now.

I’m excited to see the boys in blue again and it’ll be a nice distraction from the rest of life!

I'm in a good mood today cos its my 1st of 3 days off with City playing in the middle and the piss is flowing already since 10am
but
i cant see us doing much after not recruiting adequately,and after last years indifference by almost everyone apart from KDB,and that includes guardiola for watching and observing and knowing they gave no where near 100 % most of the season,if they know he his leaving after this season , performance levels could be worse than last years

i'm still in a good mood though.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.