Last Film You Saw

I'm really struggling with watching films at the moment.

There's a load of 'classics' I want to watch, some old school some more contemporary and I also want to watch some of my favourite again (like Manhunter, The Conversation, Vertigo etc etc).

Time is one issue, a load of quality TV series another but also the spectres of 'Paradox of Choice' and purchasing films (I already pay enough for the various streamers....and are these paid for films stored permanently for you somewhere?).

With that said, I've just stuck 'The Drop' on and the reviews seem favourable.
Get yourself a decent IPTV with VOD loads of films on there.

Banshees Of Insherin. Only managed the first hour and a bit so far, but I haven't laughed as much in years. I really fucking felt it as well. Haviing all that innocent love to give, getting that completely blank refusal. The bit in the pub, argh... I've been going on like that for weeks now. Why be nice? Because your DADDY was nice to you. And your MUMMY was nice to you. They taught you how, and what an unbelievably good deal it is to be in on. We have to pass it on.

Recorded "Clerks" the other night, looking forward to watching it over the weekend, watched it loads when it first came out, absolutely loved it. Probably 25 years since I last saw it, so hoping it hasn't aged badly

Moonage Daydream. More of a stream of conscious than film. wish I was 21 and seen it on acid. Very enjoyable all the same, lots of footage I haven't seen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.