Last Film You Saw

Alien Abduction thought this was gona be shite but turned out quite good. 8/10

squirtyflower said:
bobmcfc said:
Saving Mr Banks - 9/10 absolutely loved it.
have fot that to watch later

12 years a slave, felt like f'in 12 years watching it

It was so good. Hanks and Thompson were tremendous as always and my 6 year old daughter sat and watched it and also thought it was amazing. She's now watching Mary Poppins to complete the picture.

Just watched Gravity. For a film that won however many oscars it did win, I was underwhelmed by it. Stunning visuals and all that. But in the end I wasn't that bothered whether Sandra Bullock's character lived or died.

Guardians of the Galaxy - superb.

I wasn't expecting much and I know nothing of the comic but it simply blew me away,it has everything and gets it spot on.The soundtrack is simply the cherry on the cake!

9.5/10

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Lucy, completely absurd, couple of nice performances but otherwise, found it far too self-indulgent and full of itself, just quite bonkers, but not in a particularly good way like Guardians of the Galaxy.
Went to see it last night at the IMAX in the Printworks. Hard to know what to make of it really. The first part of the filmiis okay and the car chase scene is brilliant.But I think it takes itself far too seriously at the end.
And £14:30 to watch it on the giant screen. Ouch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.