Latest: KAKA DEAL OFF (All Kaka Discussion)

happyblue said:
Talks with Bosco went well in terms of City's ambition.

Further talks then took place with Milan and hey ho they wanted more money. And that my friends is the time it all ended.

Feeling of deep frustration from City that we never got to speak to Kaka (ajay?!)

So in sum total Milan have just taken a £91m gamble and failed if it makes you feel better.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Kula Sheikher said:
Fuck him!
look at the glass as half full, there's still two weeks of the window left for Sheikh Mansoor to get his trophy signing, I have every faith they will suprise is all with a top signing.
i dont think there will be a trophy signing this window

The truth is, none of us know whether there will be or not. Pointless speculating .... but having said that I think there might be!! :-)

Spindash said:
happyblue said:

Further talks then took place with Milan and hey ho they wanted more money. And that my friends is the time it all ended.

Feeling of deep frustration from City that we never got to speak to Kaka (ajay?!)

So in sum total Milan have just taken a £91m gamble and failed if it makes you feel better.

i feel a bit better reading this.......i hope the world get to know this..

if we pulled out cos milan pushed for more money then cook should let it be known we wont hang around and be taken for mugs........accept and we sign or struggle to pay your debts?!

Ive always said that a player should do what HE wants to do, not what the fans tell him to. I support his decision to stay where he is. In the short term it makes us look like fools but long-term it'll make him a better player and in the future when he's even better than he is now (and he's hinted at wanting to leave eventually) that'll be our time to snap him up.
Im just furious at the way the MCFC officials have treated the fans by putting up a media blockage on almost anything coming in/out of COMS concerning this transfer. All we wanted to know was the news and it could have easily been broken some 7 hours earlier than was needed to be.

Spindash said:
happyblue said:

sounds very plausible...

And now all the players who come are going to look like greedy f*ckers. No top player will want to be seen as that.

Will De Jong even come?

Has anyone even seen him play?

gman07 said:
Spindash said:
happyblue said:

sounds very plausible...

No it doesn't. He didn't want to come. End of. He doesn't think we're a top team.

We need to build slowly and this stupid attempt to sign Kaka makes us look like tools. Chelsea x 1000.

dukyblue said:
Fair play to the lad. Clearly he's not arsed about the money, and loves AC Milan. I've got no problem with that. Would have loved to have seen him here, but not at the cost of him being here under duress. I certainly wont be booing him if we play Milan in the UEFA cup final!

Hear hear, always came across as a well principled bloke and in a strange kinda way relieved but at the same time I feel like I've been left at the altar.

Some very strange emotions I'm feeling right now!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.