League Cup Final - Hart or Pantilimon?

Pantilimon all the way. He deserves this chance and was so disappointed in Mancini for not playing him last year.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
Pantilimon all day long. Lets not make the same mistake we did against Wigan and let mr flappy play the showcase game in a competition he contributed nothing towards.

Not sure if you are talking about Hart, but if you are he played against Leicester City so he did contribute.

Panti for me in the Final as he has earned it.

Got to be Panti for me, he has played 4 games in the Capital 1 cup. We've scored 16 conceded 0.

Damocles said:
That's logically backwards.

You can't have clean sheets in spite of your goalkeeper. Also, people weren't saying this when Van Der Saar or Cech won it, they were recognised for their achievement and contributions.

If Hart was Italian, he'd be one of the best keepers in the world to most. He's shit because he's English and the daft stereotype that all English players are overrated was fought against until it became the now stereotype that all English players are wank.

I notice this a lot really.

A: X is good, not great
B: X might be great
C: X is great
D: X is overrated
A: X is good, not great
C: X is good
D: X is wank

Most of the world is made up of D's unfortunately because they consume media and the sports media is infuriating and atrocious. Every controversial opinion seems to have a swingometre that very rarely lands anywhere but an extreme opinion. Hart is an excellent example of this

Is this algebra?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.