LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

The shittest thing here for me is that the club will still let Heyes recruitment, Nexen tyres and Gatorade have as many of these away tickets as they like. So, again, when we’re in the away end, there will be half and half scarfs, rag souvenir shop bags and people taking photographs for 90 minutes who don’t give a rubber duck about the outcome of the game.

This would have happened regardless, but is magnified by the fact that we’ll have less there than we should.

Unfortunately, nobody at City has the balls to stand up to anyone in the media, at the FA and seemingly, the police fall into that too. Fuck the fans, they don’t need us anymore. Unless of course, you spend a week’s wages in the club shop before your annual game and lap up the circus that goes on around the place before the match.

If you miss out try any of the 15 ticket resale partners the club has:

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...18/june/man-city-unofficial-resellers-tickets

Reactions: jrb
If you miss out try any of the 15 ticket resale partners the club has:

https://www.mancity.com/news/ticket...18/june/man-city-unofficial-resellers-tickets
Fucking hell, I didn’t know we allowed all of these. It’s all gone to shit.

for the record, I’d never buy off any of these touts

I think this is a Clarkie so I will use socratic irony defense in my explanation.

I thought having a procession was a very poor idea whatever you call it, doesn't make it cool. It is like me saying if you don't like ultra defensive football you obviously don't know what catenaccio is, or anything about italian football - making a blatantly absurd assumption like you did.

On the back of that I used the word to take the piss, lower allocation due to a scary corteo, hook line and sinker.

I can only assume this post is a Reverse Clarkie

Judging by the e-mail I had tonight the OSC don't seem overly happy either, takes a lot to piss them off. Can't believe the club didn't even consult any of their fan base on this looks like they're doing a better job of disillusioning their core support than the Labour Party have.

Kevin Parker has condemned the allocation in a message to people who run SC Branches.

it’s obvious the 3,008 allocation has gone down like a lead balloon across our fanbase / fans groups.

It’s not much good just condemning it to the people who run the branches, especially on Christmas Eve. Why can’t he have the courage of his convictions and come out PUBLICLY like the 1894 group have done? Some of the people who run the branches may have gone away for Christmas so how do the ordinary fans, who don’t come on Bluemoon, and therefore haven’t heard anything, get to know? There should be a statement from KP to the media. IMHO

It’s not much good just condemning it to the people who run the branches, especially on Christmas Eve. Why can’t he have the courage of his convictions and come out PUBLICLY like the 1894 group have done? Some of the people who run the branches may have gone away for Christmas so how do the ordinary fans, who don’t come on Bluemoon, and therefore haven’t heard anything, get to know? There should be a statement from KP to the media. IMHO

He has done on Twitter. His statement is out there.

Hmmmm...that puts a different spin on it. So the “statement” I’ve seen today from the OSC is actually an internal message communicated to branches that has perhaps leaked out into the public domain?

Edit: Apologies - Tim has clarified above that KP has publically called it out

As I said in an earlier post would we have had a reduced allocation if we met them at Wembley? Answer is no. There would have been 35k+ of both sets of fans in London. Unbelievable decision by both clubs. Maybe the 1894, the OSC and their equivalent should issue a joint statement asking for away fans to boycott the game. It’s about time clubs thought more about their core support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.