LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

100% that.

It would depend on TV and the kick off time. But I’m sure GMP and the both clubs would turn down a late kick off, or they would insist the match is played early Afternoon, while it’s still light.
You mean like they all insisted on the recent game not to be played at 5.30 in the dark when everyone had been on the lash. Truth is the clubs hide behind the police, the police hide behind the clubs and the TV stations dictate when a game is played regardless. I still haven’t seen any explanation as to why we are the only game not to be played today. Don’t see both clubs insisting it be played today. We are at the mercy of TV and this season we are being shafted left right and centre whilst the media luvvies are having it slightly easier. If fans as a whole decided to boycott games and leave stadiums empty then maybe people might start to take notice but there is no point in moaning about ko times and then we all fill the ground. Port Vale game is a classic example of being shafted. Announced as a 3.01 ko then mysteriously changed to 5.31 with no explanation yet it will probably sell out.

You mean like they all insisted on the recent game not to be played at 5.30 in the dark when everyone had been on the lash. Truth is the clubs hide behind the police, the police hide behind the clubs and the TV stations dictate when a game is played regardless. I still haven’t seen any explanation as to why we are the only game not to be played today. Don’t see both clubs insisting it be played today. We are at the mercy of TV and this season we are being shafted left right and centre whilst the media luvvies are having it slightly easier. If fans as a whole decided to boycott games and leave stadiums empty then maybe people might start to take notice but there is no point in moaning about ko times and then we all fill the ground. Port Vale game is a classic example of being shafted. Announced as a 3.01 ko then mysteriously changed to 5.31 with no explanation yet it will probably sell out.

I made that point earlier in the thread. No, the Police will always have the final say, not the TV companies. Public safety comes first. But as a rule GMP do manage to Police derbies pretty well. There are always the odd exceptions.

Obviously the Police and the clubs got it horribly wrong allowing a 5.30pm kick off, even though they all knew it would probably lead to trouble.

GMP thought they could Police the last derby. They did for most of the day, but weren’t there for the isolated incidents throughout the day and throughout the match. See the video of City and United fans fighting in the concourse.

The allocations are shocking but if scrotes can’t behave then we all suffer.

As these ‘scrotes’ were in the home end then, logically, home fans should have been banned from the games.

No need to use brackets. It’s what they are. I attended my first match as a teenager and have never behaved in the ways described at the Derby. I’ve faced provocation, horrendous performances, devastating defeats, bigotry etc.

I guarantee they were there for the Leicester match.

That’s the difference between our fans loving City but not the administration of our Club. I’ve decided to boycott the away semi final but I wouldn’t miss a home game. Why should we. There is plenty of scope to protest through the media and in the stadium without giving an advantage to our rivals. We need to stuff the rags.

No need to use brackets. It’s what they are. I attended my first match as a teenager and have never behaved in the ways described at the Derby. I’ve faced provocation, horrendous performances, devastating defeats, bigotry etc.

I guarantee they were there for the Leicester match.
They weren’t brackets.
However the thrust of the argument is that the trouble was caused in the home end, not the away end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.