LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

Everton taking 7900 to Anfield
The Merseyside derby is no less passionate than the Manchester derby. Some say it's more passionate. Not sure about that.

And there is now no love lost between the fans. Long gone is the era when they used to mix together in both stadiums.

Yet both clubs and Merseyside Key Stone Cops don't think there will be a problem on the night.

I bet neither club would dare slash the allocations.

The Merseyside derby is no less passionate than the Manchester derby. Some say it's more passionate. Not sure about that.

And there is now no love lost between the fans. Long gone is the era when they used to mix together in both stadiums.

Yet both clubs and Merseyside Key Stone Cops don't think there will be a problem on the night.

I bet neither club would dare slash the allocations.

Its a 4pm ko as well so fans will be drinking all day

GMP just couldn’t be arsed with the hassle. Much easier rescuing cats from trees or whatever it is they waste our money on

Its a 4pm ko as well so fans will be drinking all day

GMP just couldn’t be arsed with the hassle. Much easier rescuing cats from trees or whatever it is they waste our money on

I am sure as can be, (99%) it is nothing to do with GMP. This is between the 2 clubs. If GMP had insisted the allocation be slashed I am sure the clubs would have made sure the fans knew who to blame. Why take any unneccasary (sp) flak from the fans.

I suspect that it would be very different had it been a one-off FA Cup tie rather than a two-legged League Cup match or even a one-legged League Cup tie.

Do both clubs need the hassle of relocating supporters and policing arrangements?

I will probably never happen again in a domestic competition as the two legged Semifinals are likely to go by next season.

I suspect that it would be very different had it been a one-off FA Cup tie rather than a two-legged League Cup match or even a one-legged League Cup tie.

Do both clubs need the hassle of relocating supporters and policing arrangements?

I will probably never happen again in a domestic competition as the two legged Semifinals are likely to go by next season.

Which is the point I was making about clubs not wanting the hassle... take the easy way out and never mind the fans and that applies to both of the clubs. Scousers seemed to have embraced the rivalry and the risks and have put the atmosphere first

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.