LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

Ticket sites selling quite a few home end tickets for both games.

There will be plenty of away fans, just not in the away ends.

Absolute stupidity from both clubs
Seen that mate, expect shitloads of rag ****s sat in the home stands at the Etihad. Could be another nasty night.

Literally no point in the League Cup scheme now; maybe even Platinum. Think the club have shot themselves in the foot here.

Very much so. I will not renew Platinum, I never agreed with it but did it to stop falling behind, it is only £50 the club have lost but...… and as for the cup scheme, why should I if I don't get the games I want to go to.

Seen that mate, expect shitloads of rag ****s sat in the home stands at the Etihad. Could be another nasty night.

Thing with this is what to stop a rag in the home end being racist?

Rags are utter scum going to the police who really ain’t going to say no if a club says there could be trouble! For everything we have won and what a unbelievable 10 years but the way we deal with the media and bend over is very sad.

this is shocking that utd only are giving us 3000 tickets ??? its a semi final and both clubs should get a good slice of the gate, why not just play one semi final at a neutral ground and give the fans 50/50, there even some great grounds even in the championship that are only 30 minutes drive and what a better way to promoting the league cup

Very much so. I will not renew Platinum, I never agreed with it but did it to stop falling behind, it is only £50 the club have lost but...… and as for the cup scheme, why should I if I don't get the games I want to go to.
The whole thing with platinum was sold this season under false pretences. If I was on it I would be claiming my money back and asking at citezans advice if I could claim previous years. City matters should be fighting for fans on issues like this not just going along with city's wishes

The whole thing with platinum was sold this season under false pretences. If I was on it I would be claiming my money back and asking at citezans advice if I could claim previous years. City matters should be fighting for fans on issues like this not just going along with city's wishes
We asked them to drop Platinum, which they refused to do. So the more that drop it voluntarily, the better as far as we're concerned. And as for this nonsense about claiming for previous years, you've paid the money and have the points so what exactly are you claiming for?

Maybe so but if everyone who has a season card buys their seat for the game the rags won’t have that many seats available to buy.

Ive noticed that a lot of the rags who do the throat cutting gestures wear blue coats for the Etihad Derbies so they clearly don’t want to be spotted as a rag outside their end. Most of them wouldn’t say boo to a goose but they do have enough lions who could start trouble like you said.

I have heard claims that the reduced allocations are down to Police advice. Is anyone able to confirm?

We asked them to drop Platinum, which they refused to do. So the more that drop it voluntarily, the better as far as we're concerned. And as for this nonsense about claiming for previous years, you've paid the money and have the points so what exactly are you claiming for?
You have have been sold something that claimed by paying £50 a year you would have the chance to climb a loyalty ladder. People bought into it and are now unable to see any gain as the points system now is effectively a closed shop. You have basically wasted your money. It would be interesting to see what a solicitor made of it
A poor analogy you pay a mortgage the house is yours at the end. Ie pay platinum over the years you get the right to away tickets
What City have done is the equivalent of the bank saying your not having your house but you can carry on paying us if you want

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.