LeagueCup SF - Man Utd - away allocation of only 3000 (p30)

You have have been sold something that claimed by paying £50 a year you would have the chance to climb a loyalty ladder. People bought into it and are now unable to see any gain as the points system now is effectively a closed shop. You have basically wasted your money. It would be interesting to see what a solicitor made of it
A poor analogy you pay a mortgage the house is yours at the end. Ie pay platinum over the years you get the right to away tickets
What City have done is the equivalent of the bank saying your not having your house but you can carry on paying us if you want

IMHO, City should be giving extra points to Blues who buy additional home tickets for this fixture like they used to for Home games. That would reduce the risk of tickets falling into rags’ hands a bit for the home leg.

whynwould anyone approach a solicitor if they are a City fan. That said, there will be a Solicitor on our coach to the game today so I could ask his opinion. My sense is that they would agree with PB that members have received the benefit they paid for. That said, it’s frustrating when you are stuck under a points threshold (ending in 900 and odd) and don’t have the chance to reach the next 1,000 mark that would increase one’s chances of tickets.

It’s simple.

Away loyalty points have been replace by home cup points. Check your points history on the OS.

City know they will always sell out domestic away games. Or most of the time. They know they can’t sell out home Cup games. So giving loyalty points to fans who turn up for the home Cup games will increase the attendances. And it will increase the cup scheme members. Meaning money goes into the clubs bank account much £aster.

They are a cynical, but a clever bunch at City.

We’re just mugs, constantly being shafted by the club.

Khaldoon’s words praising City’s support and promising to respect City fans, sounds very hollow now.

Happy New Year and another probable season ticket price rise next year to everyone!

You have have been sold something that claimed by paying £50 a year you would have the chance to climb a loyalty ladder. People bought into it and are now unable to see any gain as the points system now is effectively a closed shop. You have basically wasted your money. It would be interesting to see what a solicitor made of it
A poor analogy you pay a mortgage the house is yours at the end. Ie pay platinum over the years you get the right to away tickets
What City have done is the equivalent of the bank saying your not having your house but you can carry on paying us if you want

100% correct, anyone with an ounce of sense can see that it has been mis sold.

IMHO, City should be giving extra points to Blues who buy additional home tickets for this fixture like they used to for Home games. That would reduce the risk of tickets falling into rags’ hands a bit for the home leg.

whynwould anyone approach a solicitor if they are a City fan. That said, there will be a Solicitor on our coach to the game today so I could ask his opinion. My sense is that they would agree with PB that members have received the benefit they paid for. That said, it’s frustrating when you are stuck under a points threshold (ending in 900 and odd) and don’t have the chance to reach the next 1,000 mark that would increase one’s chances of tickets.
That would be good if you could ask I'd be interested in the answer. I think if I'd paid out say £250 to be stuck on a points level that dosnt get you anything and City arnt prepared to honour what they advertised it would either come under sale under false pretence or not fit for purpose maybe?
The terms and conditions have been changed and if it was your intention to build your points up you have been misold imho

That would be good if you could ask I'd be interested in the answer. I think if I'd paid out say £250 to be stuck on a points level that dosnt get you anything and you City arnt prepared to honour what they advertised it would either come under sale under false pretence or not fit for purpose maybe?

The system when sold was a rolling system, now for all intents and purposes it isn't, I cannot imagine anyone would have invested in it, if they were told you can pay for a few years, then we are going to completely shift the goalposts thus rendering your previous payments worthless.

The system when sold was a rolling system, now for all intents and purposes it isn't, I cannot imagine anyone would have invested in it, if they were told you can pay for a few years, then we are going to completely shift the goalposts thus rendering your previous payments worthless.
That' my take hence asking about the legalities of what they have done

It’s simple.

Away loyalty points have been replace by home cup points. Check your points history on the OS.

City know they will always sell out domestic away games. Or most of the time. They know they can’t sell out home Cup games. So giving loyalty points to fans who turn up for the home Cup games will increase the attendances. And it will increase the cup scheme members. Meaning money goes into the clubs bank account much £aster.

They are a cynical, but a clever bunch at City.

We’re just mugs, constantly being shafted by the club.

Khaldoon’s words praising City’s support and promising to respect City fans, sounds very hollow now.

Happy New Year and another probable season ticket price rise next year to everyone!
Just checked they have increased the points from 10 to 20 for cup matches which is completely pointless as 50k others are getting the same. I personally Carnt see the extra say 60 points making someone want to attend on that basis?

I have heard claims that the reduced allocations are down to Police advice. Is anyone able to confirm?

No it is not. It was an agreement between the Rags and City. No one else. The police were not consulted and certainly did not approach the clubs.

That' my take hence asking about the legalities of what they have done

There is nothing illegal about it. The scheme basically gives you guaranteed home tickets and priority for away games and finals.
However plenty of people sign up on the basis that big semi finals would have increased allocations and would stand a better chance of securing a ticket for such games. The exact same people who go to away games at OT will qualify for this I would guess, not that I have an issue with that.

Legally City have done nothing wrong. Morally they have screwed over 5000 fans and don’t give a single fuck.

Just checked they have increased the points from 10 to 20 for cup matches which is completely pointless as 50k others are getting the same. I personally Carnt see the extra say 60 points making someone want to attend on that basis?

People will think they can still claw back some loyalty points as 1000’s City fans don’t go to the cup matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.