Leaked Pics of NYCFC Stadium

I'm another one that couldn't give two shits about this. If it benefits City then fair enough, but there's already an MLS team in my city that I can watch.

Barcon said:
I'm another one that couldn't give two shits about this. If it benefits City then fair enough, but there's already an MLS team in my city that I can watch.

I'm sure it will benefit City but I cant quite work out how.

The number of business relationships and sponsorships piling in by the week suggests that our owners' plans are actually far greater than we ever dared imagine, or can yet comprehend.

It's all very pretty but its bollocks.

The stadium will be in Flushing Meadows. Planning and authorisation has already been granted, had to be before the MLS sanctioned the franchise A location in Manhattan was considered, hence the concept drawings, but ultimately was decided to built the stadium at Flushing Meadows because of the already existing infrastructure in place there.

I think the renders look incredible. I'd certainly visit if ever I were in NY and there was a NYC game on.

What I'd see of the game though, I'm not sure. The view beyond the open end is one that would be hard pressed to be beaten anywhere in the world.

Whoever thought up that idea wants a massive (sorry) pat on the back.

flipmode said:
I think the renders look incredible. I'd certainly visit if ever I were in NY and there was a NYC game on.

What I'd see of the game though, I'm not sure. The view beyond the open end is one that would be hard pressed to be beaten anywhere in the world.

Come now.

Lavell-Edwards-Stadium-53_display_image.jpg

Barcon said:
flipmode said:

Come now.

That's mighty impressive! Who's ground is that?

Barcon said:
flipmode said:

Come now.

The NY skyline is better than that, IMO. It's more iconic than a mound of dirt ;)

I still stand by my commet.

flipmode said:
Barcon said:
flipmode said:

Come now.

The NY skyline is better than that, IMO. It's more iconic than a mound of dirt ;)

Each to their own mate, glass and concrete doesn't impress me anymore.

Alanharper, It's a university football (american) stadium in Utah.

Barcon said:
flipmode said:
Barcon said:
Come now.

Where the Mormons congregate :)

BosnianDiamond said:
Barcon said:
flipmode said:

Where the Mormons congregate :)

There's morons everywhere mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.