Led Zeppelin

^^^^^^Quite right a jumped up Butlins redcoat

He's also foolish to piss off someone into the occult
His music days are numbered unless my ears deceive me.. his cover of the Tears for Fears track is currently playing at the back of my house to keep the cats away... it’s fucking awful IMHO

Robbie Williams is "blasting Black Sabbath music" to torment his rock star neighbour Jimmy Page over their bitter home extension row, according to a complaint to their local council.

The Take That singer won a five-year battle when he was granted conditional approval last year to build a basement swimming pool at his London home.

Page fears excavation work will damage his 1875 Grade-I listed mansion.

Williams is also said to be imitating Page's former bandmate Robert Plant.

A letter to the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea states that as well as playing Sabbath, the singer has been playing Pink Floyd and Deep Purple songs at high volume, as "he knows this upsets" the 75-year-old Led Zeppelin guitarist.

The two stars live next door to each other in Holland Park - Williams's home used to belong to film director and restaurant critic Michael Winner.

It is not publicly known who wrote the complaint, which is signed "Johnny".

The correspondent adds that Williams has also dressed up to imitate Plant by "wearing a long hair wig, and stuffing a pillow under his shirt in an attempt to mock or imitate Mr Robert Plant's beer belly that he has acquired in his older age".

This is "embarrassing", the letter continues, because "Mr Plant was remembered for performing with his shirt open on stage, and obviously he cannot perform in his current condition as it would be very embarrassing".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46855232
I can't believe Williams would be such a cock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.