Leeds (H) | Post Match Thread

I think he is, but we are at the business end, players are tired and probably more frustrated than we are, so right after the game isn’t the time to call them naive, or stupid, or lacking nous, or any of the many other phrases I’m sure will be used behind closed doors out of their earshot.

If one hood thing came out of this defeat, it magnified a few things:

Who isn’t good enough for this team & where our Achilles heel remains.

Sterling, Mendy, Aguero and Fernandinho should not be here next season. That leaves close to €1M/week in wages available for suitable replacements, not to mention the fees we have yet to book from last season, plus the €60-70M for the two under contract!

Hopefully, Txiki has his best man on it?!
Not sure how

Sterling
Ake
Torres

Are tired

As for Fernandinho I for one hope he signs an extension

You don’t really believe that do you?

Granted Mendy is a professional passenger but that’s true for all games.

yep

players down tools for not playing the bigger games. i would if i was dropped and used in a meaningless premier league games and cup games. sterling has upset pep don't know why but he is not first choice anymore

jesus is another one who is in this team for what ? defo not goals. he is soft as shit and falls over and could not trap a bag of sand. torres is another player that is not suited of the premier league to light weight. aguero not played for weeks and gets injured sitting on the bench ?

i knew what was coming today. i flagged it up the other day when the tv shown sterling and aguero and others on the bench pulling a kipper on the bench. i just knew sterling was not going to turn up today

selling sterling jesus would bring in good money aguero and mendy can leave for free and 4 good wages off the clubs books

In 2012 ( Aguero's first season) , the gap was 8 points with 6 games to play

now we have the same opposite situation in ( Aguero's last seasob )

karma on the way
The gap will only be 8 points if they win both their games

also in 2012 we had to play each other which effectively became a huge 6 pointer

Also we’ve got a much better goal difference which may as well count as an extra point

we’re still 1/1000 to win it which tells you everything you need to know

Not sure how

Sterling
Ake
Torres

Are tired

As for Fernandinho I for one hope he signs an extension
I repeat: “...players are tired and probably more frustrated than we are, so right after the game...”

I’m going to assume they were ALL tired after the game, esp the players who don’t play 90 mins too often,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.