Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Have to admit that at 0-2 i was getting a bit nervy just like the old days. For a few minutes we looked like we were gonna crumble and if they'd got 1 then it would have got very nervy.
Thankfully the lads regained their composure and stuck to the passing game under intense pressure. The 3rd goal, or should i say gift, saw serenity restored in my front room.

How bad was that concourse 10 minutes before kick off? I am amazed that they get a safety certificate for that. Needs bulldozing.
Awful. Place needs condemning.

We waited behind 15 minutes because I remember the hell getting out last season. No idea how they're getting away with one exit for 3000 people

Think she’s been asked to be anti-City as we have Ned to talk us up but I don’t think she needed much persuading.
The state of the prem channels these days , literally hating on us , balance is not hate , it is respecting pros and cons without being a dick , they get mega rich off that shit act

How bad was that concourse 10 minutes before kick off? I am amazed that they get a safety certificate for that. Needs bulldozing.
The crush in the bogs was an experience...

It's a shithole but my personal favourite away day. The bants with the Lids fans is second to none. Especially when we show them how to do the Poznan properly :)

Incredibly the commentary focused on the Leeds press rather than the ability and coolness of City to handle it.
Several people continue to comment on this Tweet but I can’t read it as it claims that it has been disabled on instruction from the author?

Puzzled?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.