Leeds United (A) | Post Match Thread

Awful. Place needs condemning.

We waited behind 15 minutes because I remember the hell getting out last season. No idea how they're getting away with one exit for 3000 people

They did open another from the end of the top tier but was still awful, stairway was dark and couldn’t see a thing

Several people continue to comment on this Tweet but I can’t read it as it claims that it has been disabled on instruction from the author?

Puzzled?
It showed City passing the ball really tightly in the defensive third, footballing coolness from the gods, and it got absolutely ignored by the commentary team who praised Leeds ‘pressing with intensity.’

Even by our high standards it was super composed play that probably no other team could have produced.

They did open another from the end of the top tier but was still awful, stairway was dark and couldn’t see a thing
Really enjoyed it , both sets of fans loud and proud happily trading non PC insults re Jimmy S, Benjamin + poznan lesson, no bottles and coins .
Why we still mention Munich with so much to brag about is totally beyond me.

ref was fucking awful, when he gave leeds a free kick just as cancelo went to go clean through was downright fuckin cheating, he let leeds get away with kicking our players for an hour then once he decided to get his book out it was far too late and he'd lost control by then and couldn't stop issuing cards
Yeah i called out that Cancelo incident that was actually a foul on Cancelo not the other way around. Ide love for him to try and explain that one away. He did a similar awful job at Brighton about 18 months ago, in one incident the Brighton player took three kicks at Jesus before finally bringing him down, Atwell put the whistle to his lips but seeing Brighton had broke clear in a dangerous position he didn’t bother to blow. If that ain’t cheating I don’t know what is. He also sent off Cancelo so maybe there’s a theme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.