Left Back

Who should we sign at left back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't understand why we want a LB more than a RB.

Cancelo should start on the left, Zinny is more than capable back-up, and Ake and Laporte can cover there too.

At RB, we only have an aging Walker and Stones to cover. Cancelo looks dodgy as fuck on the right.

Last edited:
Natural left-back is much more important than right-back, because of the right balance. We have been an unbalanced side for years because of no striker and no natural left-back.

I don't understand why we want a LB more than a RB.

Cancelo should start on the left, Zinny is more than capable back-up, and Ake and Laporte can cover there too.

At RB, we only have an aging Walker and Stones to cover. Cancelo looks dodgy as fuck on the right.

I’ve been thinking the same but the game at the weekend is a good example of why we would want a LB.

Villa packed the centre and cancelo just couldn’t make any impact cutting inside on the left. Moving him to the right and putting a left footer at Lb opened the game up for us and we created way more second half.

I’ve been thinking the same but the game at the weekend is a good example of why we would want a LB.

Villa packed the centre and cancelo just couldn’t make any impact cutting inside on the left. Moving him to the right and putting a left footer at Lb opened the game up for us and we created way more second half.
Spot on.

Pep even commented on it, post match.

Pep even commented on it, post match.
Having the luxury of starting the season with Cancelo and Walker, then moving Cucurella in there for more overlapping runs behind GRealish and Foden for delivery for Haaland is always nice.

Then when Walkers needs resting Cancelo moves over etc. Depth is key next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.