Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

Every team in the prem has pacy players , we have one in Walker, our passing is boring, sideways sideways, forward two yards, pass back, no penetration. Who is now capable of putting those balls through for our strikers er striker er false nine, nobody.

There have been glaring deficiencies in our squad for a couple of seasons now which obviously spans several transfer windows. Question is, do you trust Pep to make the right signings to address them?

We need leadership and we can all see from Arsenal what happens when an imperious list of leaders eventually move on / retire. We have to make sure we address this decline.

Fully aware of the injury list today but Serge aside... who else on that lis is gonna run through walls for us realistically?

Hopefully Dias is one that can come in and take some responsibility.

We look mentally weak and done in recently. Always seem to start well and dominate. But concede a sloppy goal and have a proper wobble. Once we went 1-1 I told my Leicester mate this could be 5-1. Just looked possible. No idea how Pep solves this. He will tho.

No pre-season, numerous players out, third game in a week for several of them. They looked out on their feet. 3 pens from defenders being the wrong side-for me fatigue is a big cause of that. We are v limited at the moment.

It may turn out to be a good thing because its clear we are short of quality-2 poss 3 signings needed.

How much of this is down to Pep's new second hand man, who's replaced Arteta? Forgive me, I can't remember his name; but if Pep is running out of ideas and looking for this guy's input and it's fuckin naff?

Up until his brain fart, Walker was OK and we were in control. Whether we would have kept it that way, we will never know but gifting them a way into the match is what killed it for me
Agree but where was the desire to comeback? Watching Rodri infuriated me. He offers nothing he gets nowhere near the opposing midfield they just run through us. Mendy is no longer defensible even by the most positive and sympathetic fan. Garcia sound be selected end of. Stones can’t stay fit. Walker as you say thick. Mahrez lazy and plays for himself. Torres, I fear he looks a serious downgrade even on Mahrez. Very early I know but he has literally done not one thing that makes you think he’s a player. Sane, Bernardo, Sterling even had slow starts but you could see they were quality. We have no fit CF no right sided CB, no left back and yet our resources are as good as you could get. It’s actually mind blowing that we are in this state injuries or not. How can the squad be so poor. 5-2 at home is a disgrace and Pep has some soul searching to do. If he isn’t keen on staying he should do what’s right for the club and let someone else start the rebuild because It’s a big job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.