Leicester City v City post match.

Maybe we could of had a penalty or 2 but putting that down to the sole reason why we lost is just daft, we played absolutely shocking, was almost humourus how bad we played. We NEED to get this defence sorted with some kind of system instead of going gung ho all the time and QUICK before the busy Christmas schedule.

I just wish we could just have a formation and lineup that's just set, no pissing about constantlyyy (we have to rotate abit but fuck me not the majority of the defence and midfield) until we learn how/get the right players in to adapt to play peps way.

come on you lot give your head a wobble

we are manchester city and don't forget it we have been to the brink and looked in the eye of the devil to say fuck off
know matter how bad it gets we will never ever be in the shit like before its the only down side to the club we have today we have to win every game and beat every fucker by 4 or more or else somebody is not happy please get a grip we are (9 points clear) of the scum that will do for me

Trouble is even if we have got one pen and scored, the pattern of the game would have changed, so the other 3 pens might not have happened , it's all what ifs and buts.

I know that but it's easier to blame the ref when you concede four goals, seven in the last 2 games.

Joe hart would not have saved any of those. Sorry joe lovers, but its trud. Bravo is not to blame. Really, he isnt.
Sorry mate but Joe Pasquale would have saved at least one of them...Joe Hart would have saved at least 2 of them.
Bravo is fucking shite as a keeper but looks ok with the ball at his feet.
Willie should play from now on until we get a top class keeper.

We all know the side needs a major overhaul and its going to take a long time before we can get to playing the football we need to consistently.

I didn't expect us to finish top four this season despite Pep coming in.

He needs the cattle to get us playing smart football and more importantly getting the results we need.

He doesn't have the cattle.

Lets face it we are miles off it now and its not going to get any better with this squad.

If we are still playing this rubbish when he has his squad we can get rid and say the experiment was a failure but until then expect some more poor results most likely as many as last year if not more.

We're dogshit in front of goal these days as well, the quality we are supposed to have in the final 3rd just is nowhere to be seen this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.