Leicester City v City post match.

I'm pretty disappointed in Bravo. Trying to look at it as objectively as possible, yet I still fail to see how he's worthy enough of being our no.1 goalkeeper. I simply don't think he's good enough.

Our fullbacks are a concern. Otamendi is very rash. We miss a fully fit Kompany badly. We're missing another top midfielder.

I think we'll come good, but Pep needs to bite the bullet and try to change his ways a bit.

We should beat Watford, however Arsenal is now going to be a massive test and pressure is extremely high.

I would really like to see our young fullbacks given a chance asap.

Will never happen mate.
Unless the youngster is world-class caliber, we would start leaking goals left right and center.
Full back is such a key role in nowadays football systems that no manager would be insane enough to throw-in a young prospect.

Will never happen mate.
Unless the youngster is world-class caliber, we would start leaking goals left right and center.
Full back is such a key role in nowadays football systems that no manager would be insane enough to throw-in a young prospect.

Sticking with the current set up looks reckless

Will never happen mate.

We are already leaking goals left right and centre though, it would do no more harm giving them a try, than how we are now.

Pep is begining to look like Wenger was after the invicibles season, when the squad needed overhauling but will not change his passion to play a certain style while doing it.
The tackles comment reminds me a Clichy quote when he arrived where the tarquins only coached offensive play rather than how to tackle.
I have every faith he will come good, but short term, we the defence we have he needs to do whats gonna keep us in the top 4 mix.

Some of you really don't understand how the game works. If Pep was to openly criticise the players in public - what type of reaction would that get? Media will be on top of it. I think he played it smartly to deflect criticism. Keep calm and let the media ask the questions n hopefully it will be water under bridge.

He knows he has sh*t players at his disposal. Clichy, Zabba and Kolarov to mention. Bravo is not the long term but i don't think he was at fault for all goals. Give the manager time. Let him get his players in .... 5 months and already fans calling for his head - joke!

Last edited:
Kolarov and Stones were awful yesterday.
3 of their goals was like groundhog day.
The first,second and fourth.
Kolarov makes a mistake,cannot get back to cover.Stones makes an arse of defending Kolarov mistake,goal scored.
KDB struggling away from home again.
Silva giving the ball away time after time.
Navas doing nowt again.
Fernando no idea what he was doing yesterday but a lot of City fans at the game start singing for Joe Hart and blame a keeper who was not at fault.Madness.

The last few weeks, it has been hard to discern any particular tactic or game plan. We know that our defenders are old and slow but presumably so does the manager. Why then would they be playing as wingers and attacking midfielders when we are playing a team who like to play the long ball and have a proven and pacy striker like Vardy (he didn't look out of form yesterday). The midfield and attack don't seem to know their roles and keep scoring because they are very good rather then because we are set up correctly. Bravo has been woeful; Stones poor but at least still young enough to be a prospect. I really felt for Nacho who tried hard but got no service. We look a frustrated team with poor discipline trying to play in a way that does not suit our skill set. Dinho papers over the cracks for us and that was plain to see yesterday. I think it is going to be a long season. I just hope it isn't going to be a long three years.

Hope Pep realizes a lot of things now...

He should have realized long before or at the very least after last weeks performance. PL is the biggest test for managers. Weaknesses in the team will definitely be exposed. Pellegrini tried the all attack mode and was found out after a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.