Leicester post match thread

Compare what he's done with minimal time played compared to bony...

Then consider how much more mobile, energetic, and generally enthusiastic he is when he's on the pitch. He's also proven he's a damned good finisher too.

What else do you want?

Well I don't think he has actually been better than Bony or even better then Milner was when he played cf. I think he's nipped in & scored a couple of cracking finishes , on one occasion put in a great cross which Fernando should have scored. But he's also made a lot of bad decisions i build up play & given the ball away in dangerous positions. I think he even managed that in the 2 mins he was on today.

I think he's a fantastic talent who should get on the pitch more, maybe start a cup game but not ready yet for a first team starting place. Not at cf anyhow.

Funny how people see it differently eh? I stand by my view that we dominated the game and should have won comfortably and if Sergio was fit and Bony wasn't shit we would have done

Listening to talkshite on the way home you'd think Leicester were the new Barcelona!! I saw an average team who's only tactic was to lump the ball up to Vardy who was very poor

They'll drop like a stone in the new year

I second this........they're a mid table team benefiting ref decisions so far......long ball team if I ever saw one, they'll finish below Stoke.

Then consider how much more mobile, energetic, and generally enthusiastic he is when he's on the pitch. He's also proven he's a damned good finisher too.

What else do you want?

They overpaid hugely for an average striker, it's a form of cowardice really not playing kelechi more

Last 6 games - away. - Starting with Spurs 4-1 - Utd 0-0 - Villa 0-0 - Stoke 2-0 - Arse 2-1 - Leic. 0-0. Goals scored 2 - Goals against 8.

This is not title winning form - at all.

What else do you want?

you can only bring the kids in when the shows on the road,if were not running at 90% they cant come in,if they did they would have to hit the ground running and that aint going to happen and that's the worst thing to do to an up and coming player

I walked out of the Sunderland match hoping for at least a point today. We got it and the performance was very good. If their keeper makes saves, sometimes you have to buckle down and get out with a result - which we did, with a good clean sheet.
Add to that the fact imho we should have had a penalty, nothing to complain about.
All the other top four have to come to our house - and we have injury/ match-sharpness issues with some of our star players.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion - but some of these posters who foam at the mouth over a draw at the joint league leaders need to get a grip.
4 trophies still to play for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.