Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MP "We will need to improve if we are to win the title."

How about YOU will need to improve of we are to win the title Pellers?
He said we which includes himself I think? Do you think that the players did a good job but was let down by Pellegrini?

Not looking forward to Spurs next week. By time we've played Liverpool away in March, there's a big possibility we could be 5th. What a wank day, that result has been coming.

I'll be more than happy to not see yaya start for us again, he offers us nothing.

The only trophy we have a shot at is the League Cup, but realistically Liverpool will dick us again, as they'll have more desire. League - no chance. Champions League - haha! FA Cup - we'll throw it

I predict that even though Liverpool have already humiliated us this season pellegrini will completely ignore this, pick the slowest and least mobile players possible and tell his team to just carry on doing what we do, the happy clappers will tell us pre match how great we are, how manuel should have a statue erected in his honour and all fans not sucking at his teet are rags.

Roll on June when this very inept football manager departs the club.

***** nice bloke though ******

Same problems we've seen all season. The thing is I can't see Pellegrini giving them a rollicking (especially now he's gone in the summer). I can't see any of them learning from this defeat. I keep expecting a kick up the arse and to start playing with a bit of passion and pace but it isn't happening.

no one played well, but fuck me that had to be yaya's worst performance in a city shirt? And for this season, that is a feat. Not only was he very poor, his attitude fucking stank.

one of those games and Leicester out working us made us look even worse

still think we will win the league cup and push Leicester to the final game

Just awful. From the manager to out on the pitch, nobody showed anything other than the same shitness they've shown too many times this season. Honestly would not surprise me to see six or seven new faces in the starting XI next season. The legs just seem to be getting heavier with each passing week for the likes of Zaba, Kola, Demichelis, Silva and Toure - whilst Otamendi for all the bright moments he's shown simply is too rash and too brain dead to be a proper PL centre half.

With the way the injuries have piled up not going into the market in January is looking a big mistake and it's going to be a long slog to May.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.