Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two goals are absolutely criminal defending. First Kolarov gets done so easily and gives away a daft freekick, but we then somehow let them chip it straight across our six yard box without anyone being in the way? Huth bullies Demi and gets ahead of him to score and easy goal.

Second goal, Zaba loses it and they start to break, Delph goes with Mahrez until he gets to the halfway line and he just stops dead and lets Mahrez run away from him, absolutely criminal. As a result Mahrez is allowed to get into 10 yards of space in front of our defence and then just runs straight at our CB's, who are standing behind each other instead of next to each, allowing him to take them on one at a time and make mugs of them. Fucking woeful.

The third is an incorrectly given corner and a blatant foul by Huth, so it's hard to blame them for that. But that doesn't even begin to mention all the times they just lumped the ball in behind Demi and laughed while Vardy ran past him. Just fucking woeful.

The first goal is Toure's fault, watch it again.

He gifts away cheap possession which puts Leicester into our box in the first place.

I thought he set up completely wrong. Playing toure in a 2, putting sterling up font, playing demi and kolarov, playing delph and silva on the wing. Sterling and sergio wee getting no service, and when they did they had dropped deeper so werent in the box. Taking delph off was fucking stupid. Put celina on with 60 mins gone and we get a draw. Created two great chances, one of which was scored. Sergio misses a sitter. Hart, delph, sterling, otamendi, celina played well. The rest can get tae fuck.

Right now (at this moment in time) I would take anyone of Huth, Mahrez or Vardy tbh. Huth especially would do a shift for us I've always thought that.
I'd take Drinkwater, Kante, Simpson and Albrighton aswell. Price tags mean nothing when they come to City, just look at Sterling.

The first goal is Toure's fault, watch it again.

He gifts away cheap possession which puts Leicester into our box in the first place.
There is plenty of blame to go around to be fair. Both first two goals were a succession of shocking bits of play

Why should the players try when not even their own fans are behind them?
I'm not in the habit of attacking other City fans but it's got to the point now where the vast majority of them have become insufferable bastards.
'Why's he playing 4-4-2 the senile twat', 'Why isn't he playing 4-4-2 the gray haired muppet looking , red eyed fuck.', 'He's a fraud', 'an old ****', 'tactically inept', - to our manager
'He's shit, stealing a living, who signed offon this purchase' = To any of our young, new signings.
I'm sick of hearing nothing but negativity. It's not about being a happy clapper or about not admitting there's problems, of which we have many, it's about supporting our club as we should do. 'Oh sure we vent on here but in the stands we get behind them', I suppose that's why there's a fire-drill at 80 minutes every match at home? Although granted we do have a rousing 'Come on city' at 00:01, 45:01 & ocasionally 67:59 if we're in trouble. But we got rid of the poznan, because a few thnought it was childish, we've stopped singing by and large for reasons unknown.
You could argue that we need something to cheer about, but it works both ways, the players need people to play for and where are we? Abandoning them.
So fuck it, call me a rag if you want, call me a **** but I have never been more embarressed about us as I am currently.

I will concede though that we were shit today. But jesus christ, suck it up and move on. We are not infallible and we never will be,

Fair play to leicster, very good win and quite frankly the performance of champions. But it's about time we started supporting our team, they need it

MP "We will need to improve if we are to win the title."

How about YOU will need to improve of we are to win the title Pellers?

He's a clown. A very nice man, seemingly, but tactically inept and unable to learn from repeated mistakes.

What a failure this season will be if we come up short, based on the quality of our challengers, and the reinforcements we made.

Sterling is a problem though, the kid looks devoid of any confidence and his lack of technical ability is really starting to show against packed defences.
Sterling et al are not being motivated at all by the look of the performances of late

I agree that it's criminal that all the hard work that Mancini has been undone in the search for Pep...The Holy Grail of football management

I guess we can only hope and prey that it's been worth it

The manager's blind obsession with Toure is one thing, his inability to recognise his fundamental fault line as the game takes place, is unforgivable.

Can't play deep, can't play number ten.

A team without any leaders, coupled with fatigue and players who just aren't up to it any more, has arrived at the perfect storm, just as we enter our busiest period.

As I stated in midweek, we will be doing well to end the season with one trophy.

As for Kolarov, there are no words...

The hilarious thing, Leicester just did their jobs and everything else was presented on a platter.

completely agree tolmie....well said!

He's a clown. A very nice man, seemingly, but tactically inept and unable to learn from repeated mistakes.

What a failure this season will be if we come up short, based on the quality of our challengers, and the reinforcements we made.

Any truth in the rumours Pep has a get out clause?

I think it's bollocks but some rag is giving it to me on Twitter and I want to prove him wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.