Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is a problem though, the kid looks devoid of any confidence and his lack of technical ability is really starting to show against packed defences.

That said he didn't go missing today.

I don't think there is one Leicester player that would get in our team, and yet they so fully deserved to beat us. Says a lot about our current crop's attitude.
Right now (at this moment in time) I would take anyone of Huth, Mahrez or Vardy tbh. Huth especially would do a shift for us I've always thought that.

The first two goals are absolutely criminal defending. First Kolarov gets done so easily and gives away a daft freekick, but we then somehow let them chip it straight across our six yard box without anyone being in the way? Huth bullies Demi and gets ahead of him to score and easy goal.

Second goal, Zaba loses it and they start to break, Delph goes with Mahrez until he gets to the halfway line and he just stops dead and lets Mahrez run away from him, absolutely criminal. As a result Mahrez is allowed to get into 10 yards of space in front of our defence and then just runs straight at our CB's, who are standing behind each other instead of next to each, allowing him to take them on one at a time and make mugs of them. Fucking woeful.

The third is an incorrectly given corner and a blatant foul by Huth, so it's hard to blame them for that. But that doesn't even begin to mention all the times they just lumped the ball in behind Demi and laughed while Vardy ran past him. Just fucking woeful.

I think we could have won that game if Kolarov was capable of putting a decent cross in - he must have had 20 chances and I don't think one of them found a colleague.

Absolutely shocking performance from him, although he had plenty of competition!

well, that was pretty shit result, let's hope Leicester will win it now.
They have everything going for them to just run away with it. Brilliant team. Be great to see them win it instead of Spurs,Arsenal or god forbid the rags.

Unless the mother of all riot acts is read to all the playing staff then we won't be in the top 4. Today is what happens when you're only plan is "Get Pep!". We have wasted a small fortune on players in the interim period waiting for Pep. We jettisoned a good manager in Mancini, because if we had backed him he would have won trophies and been very difficult to replace without looking dubious. We allowed player power to rise and now they know it will end with Pep's arrival. No real blooding, not even an attempt to bring any of the youth team into plug the physical gap when player's have slowed, or simply got knackered. Today should really spark an emergency meeting, it was that bad.[/

The manager's blind obsession with Toure is one thing, his inability to recognise his fundamental fault line as the game takes place, is unforgivable.

Can't play deep, can't play number ten.

A team without any leaders, coupled with fatigue and players who just aren't up to it any more, has arrived at the perfect storm, jut as we enter our busiest period.

As I stated in midweek, we will be doing well to end the season with one trophy.

As for Kolarov, there are no words...

The hilarious thing, Leicester just did their jobs and everything else was presented on a platter.
The only trophy we have a shot at is the League Cup, but realistically Liverpool will dick us again, as they'll have more desire. League - no chance. Champions League - haha! FA Cup - we'll throw it

The manager's blind obsession with Toure is one thing, his inability to recognise his fundamental fault line as the game takes place, is unforgivable.

Can't play deep, can't play number ten.

A team without any leaders, coupled with fatigue and players who just aren't up to it any more, has arrived at the perfect storm, just as we enter our busiest period.

As I stated in midweek, we will be doing well to end the season with one trophy.

As for Kolarov, there are no words...

The hilarious thing, Leicester just did their jobs and everything else was presented on a platter.
Leicester didn't "just do their jobs" they wanted it. Mopped up every second ball, slick passing, one touch and doubled up the likes of Sterling time and time again. They were sensational from top to bottom.

We were humiliated.

Can you please predict Spurs to bum us.

MP "We will need to improve if we are to win the title."

How about YOU will need to improve of we are to win the title Pellers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.