Leicester Post Match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the same conversation with out kid at the game today.. What if we don't get Champions League??

Worrying times folks

We got beat by the team top of the league. Yes we should have won, it was disappointing but let's not go from winning the league to not even getting top 4 just yet.

Complete shambles, worst I've seen at Ethiad this year, no desire, no will to win, poor defensively, Silva poor amongst many others, can't defend corners and set play, struggle to score from corners, do we train set pieces.....vey poor performance, don't mind getting beat if we look like we try and give a shit, today we were shite and outplayed in all areas by Leicester City. They played well and made us look piss poor.

load of rubbish from pellegrini for this game. first, by starting Yaya, MDM and Kolarov, against the fastest team in the league. i wonder if he's study about his opponents. 2nd, his tactic all wrong, delph playing out of position. with no midfield cover for our old back 4. leicester players toying our defender at will and running straight to our defender, everytime. 3rd, by making Yaya and Kolarov as a captain, hilarious choice from the gaffer. they both are no leader. Zabaleta and Hart suit better.

Any truth in the rumours Pep has a get out clause?

I think it's bollocks but some rag is giving it to me on Twitter and I want to prove him wrong!

Don't you fecking start twitching;)

Pep is clearly a man of his word, and why would he need a get-out clause if he can't actually sign a contract in the first place?

I think that should suffice for your Twitter clowns.

You don't need a get out clause for a contract that isn't even on the table to be signed until he leaves his current employment.

Back home after the match via a few beers......totally devastated today, we were second best today and well beaten by a better team who played 'simple' footie.

We were clueless in all departments and why we started with YaYa (who has been brilliant up till the season) I I'll never know.

We seem to think that we can just turn up & roll every team over, no game plan never mind plan b.

Sergio gets the ball with 4 defenders in front of him, where has all the pace gone out of our attack?

Pepe has a big job on his hands.......

I predict that even though Liverpool have already humiliated us this season pellegrini will completely ignore this, pick the slowest and least mobile players possible and tell his team to just carry on doing what we do, the happy clappers will tell us pre match how great we are, how manuel should have a statue erected in his honour and all fans not sucking at his teet are rags.

Roll on June when this very inept football manager departs the club.

***** nice bloke though ******

Haha, pretty much standard Bluemoon this season

Unless the mother of all riot acts is read to all the playing staff then we won't be in the top 4. Today is what happens when you're only plan is "Get Pep!". We have wasted a small fortune on players in the interim period waiting for Pep. We jettisoned a good manager in Mancini, because if we had backed him he would have won trophies and been very difficult to replace without looking dubious. We allowed player power to rise and now they know it will end with Pep's arrival. No real blooding, not even an attempt to bring any of the youth team into plug the physical gap when player's have slowed, or simply got knackered. Today should really spark an emergency meeting, it was that bad.

Agreed but we will do enough for top four, We won't at least mess that up.

Way too accommodating to toure and captains armband you must be having a laugh, its not just toure but he is consistently shit, the team should have been hart, zab, otemendi, sagna, clichy, fernando, fernandiho, delph, silva, sterling, aguero and possibly celina.

we are so over exposed when toure plays or more to the point doesn't, don't get me wrong they all didn't turn up today, formation, tactics etc but when you do the same thing week in week out enough is enough... lets get a bundle for toure but please please don't play him again against a lively team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.