Leroy Sané

Would you have Sane back?

• Total voters
Sane + Pavard + Kimmich to City …….can’t see Bayern going to go for three so who would you prioritise ?

Fair enough we can agree to disagree on that one.

I do think there’s something to knowing what he’ll bring as opposed to buying someone untested, Phillips could be an example but so could countless other players that have done well here. My point is you never know what you are signing unless done loads of work on them which appears we haven’t.

Out of interest who would you be pleased with if we signed them?
It’s a good Q and tbh I’m truly not sure. The lad from Napoli if I could pick anyone but City won’t deal with them.
How about you?

It’s a good Q and tbh I’m truly not sure. The lad from Napoli if I could pick anyone but City won’t deal with them.
How about you?
Hes class and that would be amazing but like you say I don’t think we got there and especially with the reported price. My only worry with Kvaratskhelia is it would be a huge investment on someone with one season at Napoli.

If not Sané I’d like someone who has played at a similar level in Chiesa. He fits the bill as a like for like Mahrez replacement for me, a proper winger as I have said before. If not him I’d be happy if we gambled on an exciting young player with first team experience like Olise or Goncalves. I think Alvarez picks up even more minutes next season and potentially out wide so would help if we don’t get someone majorly experienced.

Either way I’m here for the ride and looking forward to what we do. Long gone are the days of signing someone like Sibierski!

Hes class and that would be amazing but like you say I don’t think we got there and especially with the reported price. My only worry with Kvaratskhelia is it would be a huge investment on someone with one season at Napoli.

If not Sané I’d like someone who has played at a similar level in Chiesa. He fits the bill as a like for like Mahrez replacement for me, a proper winger as I have said before. If not him I’d be happy if we gambled on an exciting young player with first team experience like Olise or Goncalves. I think Alvarez picks up even more minutes next season and potentially out wide so would help if we don’t get someone majorly experienced.

Either way I’m here for the ride and looking forward to what we do. Long gone are the days of signing someone like Sibierski!
I like the exciting young player route, good shouts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.