Lescott + more

blueinsa said:
dave_blue12 said:
I was talking to an Everton fan yesterday and he reckons that there aren't any pictures of Lescott anywhere in their new kit.

I have no idea if this is true or not as I can't be arsed to check but if it is true it could well be that Lescott is on his way somewhere.

Not exactly photogenic is he mate!

This - PMSL, but as they alledgedly included Neville according the toffee's, its obviously not down to their photogenic qualities whether or not they get included!!!

CTID!!

dave_blue12 said:
I was talking to an Everton fan yesterday and he reckons that there aren't any pictures of Lescott anywhere in their new kit.

I have no idea if this is true or not as I can't be arsed to check but if it is true it could well be that Lescott is on his way somewhere.
well hes not the best looking chap is he!!

only joking, lets hope hes on his way to us!

BufordUSABlue said:
OK - at the fear of being ridiculed.......here's what i heard today from a ITK close to the club...

Lescott deal is done and will be announced as soon as this weeks Internationals are over
All deals will be done within a 3-week period, this is from Bluesy himself
A "big" signing will be announced this week, as its already done (vague i know!)
The transfer budget is 400Million

Apoligies if these have already done the rounds, but i am merely sharing with you all what i was told today....

"Put tin hat on and standing to attention"....................

I hope your right mate, I hope your right ;)

ConnorMCFC said:
dave_blue12 said:

Yeah this is true. Go on Toffeetalk.com & Grandoldclub somthing somthing.

Theres a guy posts on one of them with the new everton shit advert next to his name. Lescott isnt on it, but he could have been at the Star Trek prem when the pic was taken

Talking to an evertonian at work today who reckons he is ours for 18 mill already agreed according to them?? i dunno seems like a lot to me. I AM NOT ITK it was just a chat between two avid fans with no important friends at either club.

Luke The Blue said:
BufordUSABlue said:
OK - at the fear of being ridiculed.......here's what i heard today from a ITK close to the club...

Lescott deal is done and will be announced as soon as this weeks Internationals are over
A "big" signing will be announced this week, as its already done (vague i know!)

Apoligies if these have already done the rounds, but i am merely sharing with you all what i was told today....

So do i pal, the latest i heard is that the deals will start to happen once the International matches are all over and the players are back.....

"I'll get meTin Hat"........

BufordUSABlue said:
Luke The Blue said:
BufordUSABlue said:

So do i pal, the latest i heard is that the deals will start to happen once the International matches are all over and the players are back.....

"I'll get meTin Hat"........

Haha :P yeh I think alot more deals will happen after tonights matches.

vincent said:
Gwladiator said:
dave_blue12 said:

Neville, Jagielka, Saha, Osman and Howard are the only players pictured in our new kit as far as I'm aware and I somehow doubt we are selling the rest of our squad.

You lot can't keep off here can you... Has Stephen Hunt signed yet ?

Were just enjoying seeing you lot go "I think x ridiculous signing is a realistic possibility" only to see them move somewhere else or say they dont want to join City. Reading this forum is a bit like watching old people have sex. You know its wrong but there's just something strangely compelling and cringeworthy about it.

And no he hasn't signed yet, I hear he was thinking of it until Sparky came in with a £90m offer and £200,000 a week wages ;)

ToffeeAndy said:
vincent said:
Gwladiator said:
dave_blue12 said:

Neville, Jagielka, Saha, Osman and Howard are the only players pictured in our new kit as far as I'm aware and I somehow doubt we are selling the rest of our squad.

You lot can't keep off here can you... Has Stephen Hunt signed yet ?

Were just enjoying seeing you lot go "I think x ridiculous signing is a realistic possibility" only to see them move somewhere else or say they dont want to join City. Reading this forum is a bit like watching old people have sex. You know its wrong but there's just something strangely compelling and cringeworthy about it.

And no he hasn't signed yet, I hear he was thinking of it until Sparky came in with a £90m offer and £200,000 a week wages ;)

Only one answer really

idiot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.