Lescott + more

ToffeeAndy said:
vincent said:
Gwladiator said:
dave_blue12 said:
I was talking to an Everton fan yesterday and he reckons that there aren't any pictures of Lescott anywhere in their new kit.

I have no idea if this is true or not as I can't be arsed to check but if it is true it could well be that Lescott is on his way somewhere.

Neville, Jagielka, Saha, Osman and Howard are the only players pictured in our new kit as far as I'm aware and I somehow doubt we are selling the rest of our squad.

You lot can't keep off here can you... Has Stephen Hunt signed yet ?

Were just enjoying seeing you lot go "I think x ridiculous signing is a realistic possibility" only to see them move somewhere else or say they dont want to join City. Reading this forum is a bit like watching old people have sex. You know its wrong but there's just something strangely compelling and cringeworthy about it.

And no he hasn't signed yet, I hear he was thinking of it until Sparky came in with a £90m offer and £200,000 a week wages ;)

ToffeeAndy....More like Toffee for fucking brains!

You got no crimes to commit today?

Fook Off!

When asked whether he would be interested in a move to City, Lescott said: “That’s not a question I want to be answering. Nobody has said to me otherwise, so I’m an Everton player.
“We don’t hear too much when we are away with England, so I don’t know what’s going on.”

Sounds really committed to Everton there lads.

Taken from the times.

svennis pennis said:
When asked whether he would be interested in a move to City, Lescott said: “That’s not a question I want to be answering. Nobody has said to me otherwise, so I’m an Everton player.
“We don’t hear too much when we are away with England, so I don’t know what’s going on.”

Taken from the times.

I saw that and thought exactly the same, svennis. Sounds very promising for us, that comment...

i'm not going back to read all this thread again, but wasn't the scouse line a couple of weeks ago that Lescott wouldn't chose to join us full stop? I suppose if he does choose to come, they'll vilify him for being greedy, to protect their ego, just like the villa fans did with barry.

svennis pennis said:

Taken from the times.

I wouldn't read too much into that m8 .
Typical answer as expected .

I can't speak for all fans , but regarding Lescott , obviously noone wants to lose him , but if he does go , and it is very beneficial to us financially , then as long as the money we get takes the side forward , it might work .
This isn't a topic that has generated overnight , so there has been plenty of time for the possibility of him leaving sinking in .
I don't think Moyes will want to sell , but if he does , he will be well prepared and should have a solution in hand .
We'll still be competetive with or without , but it would be nice to move forward with him still in the squad .

Darker shade of Blue said:
svennis pennis said:

Taken from the times.

I can't speak for all fans , but regarding Lescott , obviously noone wants to lose him , but if he does go , and it is very beneficial to us financially , then as long as the money we get takes the side forward , it might work .
This isn't a topic that has generated overnight , so there has been plenty of time for the possibility of him leaving sinking in .
I don't think Moyes will want to sell , but if he does , he will be well prepared and should have a solution in hand .
We'll still be competetive with or without , but it would be nice to move forward with him still in the squad .
Surely if he wasn't interested he would of just dismissed it there and then?

Moyes can't do fuck all, if a 15million bid came in I think the owner will butt in and accept the bid.

Just my opinion.

Jay-Mcfc said:
svennis pennis said:

Taken from the times.

Moyes can't do fuck all, if a 15million bid came in I think the owner will butt in and accept the bid.

Just my opinion.

Well , that's a theory , but I doubt very much if the board would go against Moyes' decision , and unless there is a buy out clause in his contract , then Lescott is only leaving if Moyes allows him to .
It's not like we're talking Rooney here , so the fee is unlikely to stir up trouble in the boardroom .

svennis pennis said:

Just my opinion.

Well , that's a theory , but I doubt very much if the board would go against Moyes' decision , and unless there is a buy out clause in his contract , then Lescott is only leaving if Moyes allows him to .
It's not like we're talking Rooney here , so the fee is unlikely to stir up trouble in the boardroom .

At the moment 15 Million is alot of money to Everton and a lot of other sides. It'll be the same old same old,nah we dont need lescott if he goes and if he stays he'll be your saviour. I personally only like him due to the balance he can offer being a left footed centre half,he looks as nervous on the ball as mtv cribs visiting the fritzs gaff!!

Ticket For Schalke said:
At the moment 15 Million is alot of money to Everton and a lot of other sides. It'll be the same old same old,nah we dont need lescott if he goes and if he stays he'll be your saviour. I personally only like him due to the balance he can offer being a left footed centre half,he looks as nervous on the ball as mtv cribs visiting the fritzs gaff!!

I think you'll need to go higher than £15 mill to be honest .
Maybe £12-15m + Jo etc .
Yes , it's a lot of money , but remember we're talking about Everton here , not Tranmere etc . We're not rich , but we're not particularly desperate to sell financially either .
City might be on the verge of success , but there's no guarantees in football , so convincing Lescott might not be that easy this season .
It really wouldn't surprise me if he stayed , or City paid well over the odds .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.