Lescott

Blue Haze said:
This is a good deal. Will save us 2m that we can pay toward someone who will be here next season.
I make it nearly £3 million which if we're not renewing him is fine and dandy but we do need a longer term replacement for sure. Shame Rekik is on a contract with PSV until the end of the season (presumably anyway).

Would be worth keeping Joleon if he could pass the ball properly! Thats what lets him down! And Dedryck isn't ready - too young!

ColinLee said:
Jezzeroo said:
Would be worth keeping Joleon if he could pass the ball properly! Thats what lets him down! And Dedryck isn't ready - too young!
Boyata's 23...

I'm sure it was a joke, opposed to stating the obvious that he's no where near good enough to be a part of our squad.

If you're good enough you're old enough - but in his case he isn't either - basically not City quality. Get rid - stop wasting his or our time!

Matt the Giant said:
ColinLee said:
Jezzeroo said:
Boyata's 23...

I'm sure it was a joke, opposed to stating the obvious that he's no where near good enough to be a part of our squad.
Ahh..

...whoosh

Unless we can find a replacement whom is genuinely going to compete for a starting berth next season then keep

For me in Vinny we have a genuine world class centre half and whomever you put with him looks ok - pair any of the other 3 together when Vinny is out and we look average

We need a top top centre half and I don't see any in January

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.