Lescott

He won't go unless we have a a replacement - I have a feeling we must be close to a deal for a new CB :-) Zouma maybe??

TrueBlue1705 said:
He won't go unless we have a a replacement - I have a feeling we must be close to a deal for a new CB :-) Zouma maybe??
He willl definitely not be allowed to leave unless we get a replacement in but im not sure pellegrini wants to blood in a replacement in the 2nd half of the season.
Will probably end up staying unless bestikas really put up an offer we cant refuse

According to TUTTOMERCATOWEB,bobby manc will gazump them,if he's allowed to leave.....by all accounts pellers won't let him go in jan.

I'd love to see City sign Tiago Silva.

I like Joleon, and he's grown a lot as a player since joining the squad, but if losing him makes room for a superstar like Tiago Silva or someone like Hummels, Chiellini or Pique.

Heck, even someone like Daniel Agger or Andrea Barzagli would be a great replacement.

I'm just not convinced by Dimechilis (or however you spell it) or Nastasic enough yet to see them becoming the first choice CB after Kompany, I'd want to see someone world class brought in to lock up the defence.

Seems like big Sam wants Lescott for West Ham this month. He's served us well and I actually like him but I think the time has come for new blood.

Matt the Giant said:
What could we expect to get for him if sold this t-window?

£5mil?

With the reported wage deal they're offering him I'd be surprised if we saw more than £2m in transfer fees, and I think I'm being optimistic.

TKA's blog last week said we were looking at a deal with Besiktas which was a free transfer and us covering some of his wages until June, thereby saving us £1m in wages. I'd have thought having Lescott in the sqaud for 5 months was worth more than £1m!

According to the That Kun Aguero blog WHU have put a deal to him :- http://thatkunaguero.wordpress.com/2014/01/06/exclusive-hammers-offer-lescott-a-dream-deal/

Reports have been circulating the last 24 hours that West Ham United are ready to turn to Lescott to try and stop the rot.

We have an excellent contact who has been able to confirm the interest is indeed correct and the lengths they are willing to go to to entice the player.

Owner David Sullivan has personally intervened to guarantee Lescott’s £90,000 a week wages until the end of the season – making him the club’s top earner alongside crock striker Andy Carroll.

But the incentive package does not stop there.

The Hammers will agree to pay an additional £1.5m bonus if he helps to keep the club in the Premier League and agrees to sign for the club permanently this summer.

A further three-year agreement of £50,000 a week wages has turned Lescott’s head even further.

City were intent on keeping the defender until the end of his contract but are now willing to do business as long as we are able to recruit a replacement, with no need to subsidise Lescott’s wage.
<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:12 pm --<br /><br />Sky bet have them at 5/4 against to sign for WHU.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.