Lescott

Bpughh said:
I'm thinking all this loan talk means we've got zouma in the bag

This makes the most since all things considered. Easiest deal to get done. With MDM and Nas, if Zouma has to still serve his ban we will be more than ok. He can use that time to get acclimated with all things City.

Need a top top centre half to partner Vinny

If Jolean goes then so be it huge thanks and good luck

Who the hell is going to buy him in Jan with his wages especially as he's out of contract in the summer. Just like the Kolo Toure situation last season, there will be different transfers stories everyday about him but chances are he will just stay as a squad till the end of the season and then leave on a free.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Who the hell is going to buy him in Jan with his wages especially as he's out of contract in the summer. Just like the Kolo Toure situation last season, there will be different transfers stories everyday about him but chances are he will just stay as a squad till the end of the season and then leave on a free.
They would loan him in jan not buy

kanovic said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
How would that help us?

City would still be paying most of his wages and we lose a decent squad player.

greasedupdeafguy said:
kanovic said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
How would that help us?

We would have to get a cover cb so I don't think he will leave unless we have someone coming in. I think who ever does get him would have to cover his wages same as Barry

If we have someone coming in anyway, it makes sense we'd seek wage relief on Lescott.

Truth is, we don't have any burning need to sell Lescott, but Tottenham are desperate for 4th after their summer spending. Lescott has no long-term contract so Tottenham have no leverage unlike the Adebayor saga.

kanovic said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
kanovic said:
How would that help us?

We would have to get a cover cb so I don't think he will leave unless we have someone coming in. I think who ever does get him would have to cover his wages same as Barry

Why would we loan him and pay his wages?
Don't believe for a moment we are covering Barry's wages, more media and Internet nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.