Let's Be Honest, It Won't Get Any Better Will It?

I disagree Pep won't allow complacency.
It starts again, blank sheet of paper.
I see your point but it's not as easy as just wanting to win it. Last couple of seasons has been virtually non-stop so it's going to be a big ask to emulate all that again, especially as there may be some rebuilding to do.

No no no its not over by a long shot .still plenty to aim for.
Need to catch up to utds 20 times.
Arsenals 14 fa cups. Real madrids 14 CL european cup wins, Liverpools 9 carabao cups.
An unbeaten league season would be nice.
A quad would be amazing.
And lastly a win at Spurs toilet seat of a stadium would be out of this world
All difficult, but not impossible.
I'm guessing for a lot of us it's not that relevant as we'll be long gone before we reach that point. But a good (and potentially achievable) one for now would be 4 titles in a row, which nobody has done yet.

In 2018 we got 100 points, won the league and league and i said it can't get better.

12 months later we won the domestic quadruple and I thought it couldn't get any better.....

Now we've won the The Treble and I say the same thing.....

I await the next installment....
That 100 points season was fantastic. It still felt a little hollow and incomplete as we didn't get old big ears at the time.

In 2018 we got 100 points, won the league and league and i said it can't get better.

12 months later we won the domestic quadruple and I thought it couldn't get any better.....

Now we've won the The Treble and I say the same thing.....

I await the next installment....

It hasn't only been the treble. Look back at my list.

Even though we have won literally everything. The players still look as hungry as the start off last season.

Football is a short career for lots of players and for some its the only trophies they will get.

Haaland will always win trophies with City but struggles to play at a international tournament because Norway have been rubbish for years (Might change now that they are slowly developing really good players).

For players like Grealish and Foden. They want to win the Euros and the World Cup now more than ever as they know how it feels to win the ultimate club football prize and now want the ultimate international football prize.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.