Licence Fee (TV)

I am also more than happy to pay my BBC license fee - the commercial advert funded channels are SO SHITE I don't watch them AT ALL and it really riles me when the're on,why the fook would I want to sit there being spoon fed f**king adverts for 15 minutes out of every hour - you have got to be really stupid to want to do that!

I pay the licence fee because the channels I watch most are BBC. If I want to see a programme from a commercial channel I record it so that I can fast forward through all the stupid adverts. Amazing how much time it saves you.

I just realised..... The Tories took our free TV licence and the Labour party our Winter Fuel payment. I think it is time we had an OAP demonstration........
I know let's have one in the local library and keep warm plus they mostly have laptops/computers so we could keep warm and watch TV while we peacefully demonstrate. No marching, no shouting just common sense demonstrating.

No flies on this FOC (Funny old codger) ;-)

Apparently they had the tv licence in Oz but millions refused to pay it so they got rid of it. We should do the same.

But we won’t!!
Must've been a long time ago I've been here 37 years and there's never been a tv licence.
Or MOT tests.

I like watching BBC telly, you don't get meerkats and David Bleedin' Beckham trying to flog you stuff every 10 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.