Liverpool (A) | PL | Post-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s Anfield this seems to always happen to us! A long long way to go and we given the scouse kunts a big boost!

Our goal Liverpool score it Var wouldn’t have even looked at it! Half dozen Liverpool players surrounded the referee and moaned like fuck so var had a look till they found something! City players wouldn’t of even bothered asking the referee anything we would of gone to the half way line to kick off..
And of course, the nodding heads in the studio would have agreed it was a different phase of play and so City had no case.

We bottled it at Anfield again. Worrying to much about control instead of attacking a week defence. Joao will probably get the blame for the goal but the absolutely woeful free kick from KDB directly before it led to that situation. A bad day at the office all round.
I said as much in the match day thread. Putting the ball directly in to Allison’s hands with everyone forward was terrible. All the tall men forward and Cancelo last man back.

Kev was not at the races today.

Our arses went yet again at Anfield, why the fuck are we so scared of playing there ?

Goal correctly disallowed, enough chances to at least get a point and a typical City away at Anfield performance where we give them too much respect, don’t play our game and appear to wilt under the pressure and not get out of third gear.

Probably didn’t trust Cancelo on the left all game v Salah and played him on the right where he is shit
Been at least 10 years since we signed a proper Left Back and it keeps costing us
And some say Gomez is the player no chance.

And can I just say anyone moaning about our disallowed goal needs to give their head a wobble, Fabinho had won the ball and Erling pulled him. It’s 100% a foul.
I agree but I am wondering why Allison not holding the ball then bobbling it doesn’t constitute a change of possession though. Foul in the build-up is still a rule I can’t understand very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.