Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

This is on Pep. He fucked up. Gabriel might have missed. But Pep ruined his confidence.

Riyad had no interest in the Property. Was walking away when Mendy ran all the way ovro with instructions and literally pushed Mahrez, reluctantly, to go take it.

That has to be the dumbest decision ever made by Pep.
Lmfao what a load of bollocks

Well I'd try a new idea like play your best fucking 11.

Only issue with that Bill is the players burn out, get knackered and get injured. Liverpool do it and you saw a team on its arse yesterday.

It’s also up for debate as to what is our best 11 and let’s have it right here, rotation has served us very well this last 12-18 months ;-)

Oh, and apparently, again as my Liverpool mate rants, it's Campionis not Championis.

They haven't sung it for 30 years!

Sign-on, Sign-on and Steve Gerrard songs, apparently it's jealousy why we sing about them, whether we play them or not!

That's the sad part, he didn't want to step up. Even after Mendy came rushing with the instructions. You can see Mahrez pointing to Jesus, as if he was saying 'but Jesus wants to take it." Then Mendy literally pushed him towards the ball. He then almost apologetically points to the bench as he approached Gabby.

Gabby then looks to the bench and walks off dissapoidisdly. That certainly disdid look like a group decision to me.

There weew only 2 players who showed any interest. Gabby who grabbed the ball and Mendy who came rushing in.
Jesus would probably have missed if that makes you feel any better.

To be fair I would have taken the draw before the game,.but they were shit today and there for the taking, we had the chance to gain 3 points and again shit it, and again sterling was wank
Sterling should always play on the right, he's far less effective on the left, as has been said that was a decision based on Pep not trusting Sane to work hard enough defensively.

Stones and Laporte were brilliant, they look like a genuine world class partnership in the making.

I was disappointed with the pen miss and surprised that Pep didn't know about Mahrez's recent issues from the spot but after sleeping on it I'm happy enough with a point.

Needed to stop the klanfield rot and we did.
Also put to bed the piss poor journalistic myth that Pep can only play one way.
Great point and delighted we spoilt the Sly sports Wankstain Sunday.

Lmfao what a load of bollocks
I think it’s over the top to say it’s the dumbest decision Pep’s ever made, but it was definitely a mistake. And ended up killing the confidence of two players. At least when it comes to the Champions League knockouts, Mahrez wont be anywhere near the pens.

good point and the defensive shape was massively improved.

Chance to win at Anfield goes begging and some of the attacking elements of our play were poor but a good point.

Oh, and apparently, again as my Liverpool mate rants, it's Campionis not Championis.

They haven't sung it for 30 years!

Sign-on, Sign-on and Steve Gerrard songs, apparently it's jealousy why we sing about them, whether we play them or not!
I did enjoy our rendition of ‘you nearly won the league’, I think that was my favourite of the day. They really are a funny bunch, offended by fans taking the piss out of them, who’d have thought it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.