Liverpool fans throwing missiles from South Stand Level 3

Our executives are not idiots, but this isn't their skill set. They want this problem to go away, so they issued a nonsensical written warning and despite it being a joint statement it was clearly aimed exclusively at City fans, and ludicrously they expected us to police it ourselves and report those around us! How stupid do you have to be to imagine that's a thing? What world does that happen?

So what is this problem? It's all about respect we're being told, those hurtful and disrespectful chants! But shit as those chants are, they're not the problem, they're just the symptom of the problem.

This isn't going to happen, but imagine if klopp came to the microphone and in a carefully scripted little speech said that for Liverpool fans to be respected then coin throwing and throwing flares and pint pots, spitting and bus attacks must stop, they are shameful, and then make reference, in suitably vague terms, that he might have said things in the past that might have been misinterpreted as casting aspersions on our achievements and he'll be more careful in future and consequently, backed by Pep, they expect City fans to reciprocate and stop chants that cause distress to the relatives of those that died at Hillsborough.

That would cut through, we'd police the chants then.

But it isn't going to happen.
Yes you are right.

The cause of much of the "persecution" anger on the City fan side is the actions of Liverpool's owners, executives and staff. The cause of much of the "bitterness and jealousy" anger on the Liverpool fan side likewise. It's easy blaming the fans, but don't treat the symptoms, treat the underlying health problems.

Three twats walking down same dark side street as me back to our cars.

Fucker in a Liverpool baseball cap and his regulatory, all-black JD Sports smash and grab, walked in to me and a couple other Blues behind.

Clearly looking for trouble and picking off people on their own. Grabbed my 15-year-old lad and crossed to the other side of the road.

Know all the signs, seen it all before.

Pity it wasn’t your brother they bumped mate.

You did the right thing in walking away pal, get your boy away as quick as possible.

They should be forced to play the rest of their season behind closed doors.

They need to learn before they get Brits banned from European football… again.

Put a child in hospital and there better be consiquences. We need to hold the FA accountable for holding the red scouse cunts accountable.

In response to the last paragraph of a post by Gorton-tubster in the locked email thread, the treatment of Liverpool and its people over the years by thatcher, tory governments, police, press, the establishment etc. over hillsborough, and subsequently the general population of this country who have peddled the same old lies, has undoubtedly led to a lot of heartache, hatred and bitterness.

I honestly think a big part of why Liverpool are disliked by large parts of the country is because Liverpool supporters don't want anything to with them and don't want to be like them, as a result of this treatment. The shit Liverpool have taken over the years about Hillsborough and poverty inevitably creates a rift and 'scouse not english' becomes the sentiment. People up and down the country then don't like it and the resentment becomes mutual.

The poor girl getting hit by something last night absolutely shouldn't have happened and was disgraceful. How anyone can think it's acceptable to indiscrimately throw anything into a crowd full of people is beyond me. I hope whoever did it is caught and punished accordingly.

At the same time, the ramping up of the taunting of people over death and poverty is also inexcusable and is obviously designed to hurt and inflame things.

All this 'what about...' shite is pathetic and gets you nowhere. It's partly why I said yesterday that this one-sided view that Liverpool are scum and City are squeaky clean so it's ok to abuse the scousers as much as you like, is wrong, and actually perpetuates more of the bitterness and unsavoury incidents between the clubs. Liverpool, as do any club, including city, have supporters who will cross the line. City have supporters who are happy to ramp things up with the death taunts. Unfortunately, incidents like last night then become horribly inevitable if it's not reigned in.

You will probably all disgaree but the joint statement seems sensible to me. What needs to happen is that both Liverpool and City accept responsibility for their failings. No ifs or buts. Maybe then things might improve.

I will await the usual vermin, ****, rat, fuck off shouts. But if that's the approach you want to take, maybe you're part of the problem.

Typical Scouse reply.

"Terrible thing what happened to this girl" But what about this and this and this and this that has happened. Thatcher, Hillsborough, The police, The Sun, Nobody likes us because we don't want to be seen as English.

Fucking victims. Fuck off back to the absolute cesspit of an echo chamber RAWK and spout your fucking shite.

Give me the fucking Rags any day of the week over these cunts. An absolute stain on society and whether they like it or not an absolute stain on this country.

Has anyone actually seen a Scouse condemn the actions of last night? All I've seen is 'ye buts' and 'its your fault'
They just can't bring themselves to accept any blame.
And let's face it, it's all faux outrage about Hillsborough anyway (Apart from the one's that were there or the relatives of the victim's) most of the cunts weren't even born then or were too young to remember it.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned but the BBC still not acknowledging that the injury to the young girl and the flare were done by dippers. Happy to let their readership think it could have been either us or them. Not for the first time I’m thinking they’re complicit and blind to the deplorable behaviour of a substantial minority of Liverpool fans.

The thing being missed about the latest incidents involving our cheeky chappy scouse chums is we never sang any songs about them until they started smashing up coaches etcetera. I've been going for decades to games and although there's never been any love lost between us I've never heard us sing about Hillsborough. The first time I heard us sing the always the victims song was in the 5-0 when the feral fuckers booed Ederson who was being given oxygen after Mane booted him in the face. It's not about Hillsborough, no matter how they try to twist it that way,it's about them causing trouble and never taking responsibility for it. Feed the scousers etcetera is banter, many areas of Manchester are just as deprived as areas of Liverpool. If they address their violent behaviour, apologise and catch and ban one or two of the scum who do these things with apparent impunity, maybe we'll stop singing a few hurtful songs about the precious dears. I won't hold my breath.

Why do Bluemoon time after time allow gobshite dippers on here trotting out their endless litany of self pitying excuses that nobody in the whole country believes. None of these pitiful fuckers add anything new or sensible to the debate and they merely seek to antagonise blues which they invariably do.

Seriously why do Bluemoon give them a platform ??
It's a balancing act.... we mods often get bashed when deleting posts with cries of "what happened to free speech?"
As long as posts from other fans are not abusive, threatening or on the wind up then they can remain. The report button is there for anyone to bring a post (or poster) to the mods attention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.