Liverpool (h) - CL QF post match thread

We have all the possession but either don't create chances or miss chances.

Opposition have 1 chance and score.

Until we sort that out we won't progress at the very top.

They might have another Champions league trophy though, something we have never had.

They have 20 league titles to fall back on.

They have 18 league titles and the last time they won it I wasn't even born let alone a Premier league title.

They will get rinsed by Bayern/Madrid.

Something wrong when teams have so few attempts at goals against us yet score with a high majority of their chances. Ederson poor again and the usual cock up of the week at the back leading to a goal. Going forward is awful at the moment also where we need about 20 shots to get about 4 on target.
But we have been totally screwed over by the officials. Todays ref hand picked as he has history with Pep and low and behold he sends Pep off.
That goal by Sane which was rules offside is one of the worst decisions i have ever seen. Forget who it came off, at no time was he offside. What the fuck does the official behind the goal do.
Scousers will celebrate but in all honesty they have been handed this tie by corruption. Offside goal in their favour in the 1st leg, nailed on penalty for us not given and a incorrectly disallowed goal for us, and not to mention the coach attack.
The players were superb in the first half, and had their hearts ripped out with that laughable corrupt call. So instead of going in at 2 nil up and buzzing with the crowd buzzing, they were demoralised and saw the manager sent off.
If you were a professional footballer and saw the shit we have off officials week after week after week, wouldnt you think whats the point.
That call on half time won the tie for them.
So fuck your celebrations, you had 15 v 11 in both legs, fuck UEFA and their corrupt competition. Win the PL and that will do for me

Proud of this side, its players and the gaffer.

Both legs fucked over by bent/shit decisions at key times and but for that and some luck or even just some fairness?

Players must think at times wtf as they get shafted time and time again.

Salah offside first game for his goal, clear penalty denied first game and then tonight a handball missed and a goal wrongly ruled out twice imo.

No side in the world can overcome it, none.

Nothing more needs to be said.

Disgusting disgusting disgusting, played fantastic in the first half, all over Liverpool and should have been 2-0 up at half time, that 2nd goal would have changed everything. Add that to Liverpool's offside in the first leg and Jesus disallowed goal- City have been fucking cheated its a fucking disgrace. Can't blame the players for the 2nd half but we're never gonna win with in my opinion bent as fuck referees.

Need a bit of luck to win cup comps. Quality wins the league. Happiness for Edin and Aleks has brightened up my evening a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.